ProPork - (Second) Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ProPorkOfficial, May 8, 2020.

1. ProPorkOfficial

ProPorkOfficial Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ProPork
    If ANYONE remembers the old trash I call my previous introduction (ProPork3455 Intro | Skyblock Forums), then well.. please do forget it. That was an old me that I don't want to be. I want to remember my old self, but not wanting to be it. I was really weird, as you would say. I don't have good memories about that time, both in Skyblock and in real life. For example, I remember this 14 year old called kristina on the server. She was a mod (or an s-mod). I was able to talk to her over insta cuz we had a nice interaction. Later, after not being on the server a long time, I no longer found her, and instead my best bet was to embarrass myself by thinking that was krissy. I remember seeing the message "I'm 21 not 14. Why did you even ask lmao?" or something like that.

Moving on from embarrassing things, I genuinely still love this server. I joined probably between August and October of 2015, from what I remember, yet the earliest evidence I really have that makes me remember things was this video, which was something I tried, by making a .net YouTube series. But failed. On 3-4 occasions. That are public on the channel. Off the public view, especially this year, I've had no luck at all. I've made at least 6 hour-or-more long clips to make into YouTube videos to start a series off this year. All have failed. I've never really been able to kick-start anything on my channel, ever. And I hate myself for it. It's been bugging me ever since I created the channel. That kind of mindset was never supposed to happen. I've never had the time to develop making videos at all. Sure, I had some times when I spent a week or two making videos before releasing them all as planned, but that never made a spark. I kind of aspire to what needtorename does with his SB videos, and may have given me extra motivation to make content on the server.

There was a bit of time this year when I made a Hy****l forums account, and I started trolling many posts, saying how their idea of Skyblock was flawed or that they ripped off Crew. I loved hearing the reactions of angry "stans" of that server's skyblock. To my lack of expectation, some more respected members actually agreed with me and said that there should be a name change since there is only like 1 or 2 things that join their skyblock with the normal skyblock experience. There is a lot of hype about Skyblock, but about the data-pack overloaded versi- WHY am I making this tangent? I'm sorry.

I'm Max. or ProPork. Ever since getting Minecraft, I've enjoyed it. 7 years and I don't remember getting bored of it at all. I love Skyblock more than any other server, and the people I talk to on here are some of the most amazing people I know. Even though I rarely get to interact with people on the server, the people I do interact with on that rare occasion are always amazing to talk to. There have been times where I wasn't on the server for a long time, especially very recently, but that doesn't matter. I love the server. It's giving me more joy than almost anything in my life, and I'm glad to be on here with all of you.

I have big plans for my island, especially what I have linked as my signature, which is part of that plan. I hope to make some of you all happier soon, however that may be. :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    *Ripped

Hi propork! Nice to hear more about you!

(sorry I just got bugged by the spelling not tryin to be rude)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hello, nice introduction. :)

4. ProPorkOfficial

ProPorkOfficial Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ProPork
    nah its oki i changed it now :p
    hewwo blyx!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Hello and welcome to Skyblock! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hey Pro,

Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy Skyblock. Make sure to stop by on Eco.