Denied [PrideMonth] Harassment/Repeated Offensive Behavior [Michael] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by trinity, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    im not changed the unbans to unmute but you get the point

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    2. In-game name: PrideMonth
    3. Full exact Ban Message: muted for 2 days
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yeah
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? "harassment"
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? yeah.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I have a long history.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I was not "harassing" kirin in my latest report.
    [​IMG]
    If you read his mail in this screenshot, which was took on the 8th, he had admitted to a. stealing my terracotta (I didn't need that anyways, Bossgamer already told me he did) b. saying he'd return it. As of today, I sent the mail I wanna say 2 days ago, it's been 20 days since he's been trusted on my alt and saying he'd return it and he has yet to do so. I was not "harassing" him, I was asking for the stuff he had stolen from me back. And I was never informed to leave him alone, and I'd also like to mention on the forums report against me too on how he said the friend had "never mentioned me and I'm going after him because he's one of my friends"
    [​IMG]
    Literally, he said "stop stalking my fam kirin boi" when I had never stated or mentioned kirin, I just said I'm not gonna ask who you are or why you followed me then HE BRUNG kirin into it.

I don't mean any bad to or with Kirin, I just want him to uphold his promises and not be muted for when I ask for him to complete it.

I mean, I don't even know why I'm appealing this anyways since it's probably gonna be denied anyways because of my "history"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2019
  2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Trin,

Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal.

I apologize if there were any misunderstandings; while the situation with Kirin was a small part of your initial mute, as I believe that he made it very clear he no longer wished to communicate with you, and to my knowledge, the situation had already been dealt with, you were given the three day mute for extremely rude comments made by you towards another player, which was reported to me through direct messages. You have multiple recorded infractions for disrespect, both on the forums as well as in-game, and should be extremely familiar with our server rules. Please take this time to rethink your actions, re-read through our server rules, and ensure that you truly understand what sort of behavior will not be tolerated while interacting with others on this server.

Considering the fact that you have an extremely long history of making rude and disrespectful comments, without seeming to significantly change your behavior, I do not believe that it would be appropriate to lift the mute at this time. Please read through the server rules again, and ensure that you truly understand them, in order to avoid future infractions. Feel free to ask any staff member if you would like any of the rules explained in more detail, if you find them confusing or unclear.

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.