Skyblock Price Thread to bring back the economy

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Nader, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    As all of you guys know, our economy is pretty bad right now. Diamonds going for 3 grass, spawners going for 45 grass, beacons going for 100 grass, etc. I would suggest having a price thread for everyone to follow to try and bring back the economy. If we all increase our price it would make the server way better. I have also noticed that people have been leaving the server recently because of how the economy has been. This will help our server be more alive. Not sure if mods want to create it or Noobcrew himself but this is a strong suggestion of mine and I think it will have an impact on our economy

Thanks,
    Nader

Please leave down below your thoughts and if you think it will make things better

• Neutral Neutral x 2
    • Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Bearchoyboi

Bearchoyboi Active Member

Yeah the economy is mega screwed. I've gotten on for the first time in about a month and I have no idea what the price of anything is anymore, it fluctuates too much

3. Saai

Saai Active Member

Agreed. Economy is f***ed up. All diamond blocks on my island have lost value since I placed them 1 year ago... :(

4. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Unfortunately, this just doesn't work. It requires 100% cooperation from all players, which is near impossible to do. If all the big guys start selling things for more, smaller people will take advantage of the situation, and sell for less. People quickly crack and lower their prices after they watch all of their business flow to someone else.

The server needs systematic changes. There is only so much that players can do themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    I do agree, but you never know. If we all put in a bit of effort I think we could make it a bit better

6. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    The economy is what players interpret it to be.
    If a player sells diamonds for 1 grass that might not be the real price but if other players start doing it, Boom the price has changed
    if we replaced diamonds in nether fortresses with grass I think that could be a fix to the solution also revamping mob arena with a different reward instead of beacons.
    on classic if you beat mob Arenzo you win 1 diamond that's it just 1
    replacing it with one diamond on skyblock would make it worse
    however if we changed it to for example 10 grass it would bring in more grass into the economy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I like this idea, however, the economy is determined what the player wants to sell it at. We could have a buffer zone of which prices should they be sold at but that's my personal opinion on this

Neutral