Accepted [pplz] Chargeback [Console][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by pplz, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pplz

pplz Active Member

IGN:
    pplz
    Ban Appeal:

IGN: pplz

Server banned on: skyblock.net (Survival)

Ban message/reason: Chargeback

Have I read the rules?: Yes, I've played for years and read them numerous times.

Do I think this ban is incorrect?: Yes I strongly believe so. I have never charged back on skyblock. I recently bought a rank upgrade for myself from skylord to skygod using two coupon codes plus my own money, but I didn't chargeback at all. I don't have any evidence of me doing it either. My only suggestion as to why I was banned for chargeback is for doing upgrades in the past for players in exchange for in game items, and then that player charging back? I'm not sure how it works. Either that, or this was just an error in the system I'm assuming.

What happened was I was playing last night, logged off, got back on next day after school and I've been permanently banned for chargeback. No idea how or why. I hope this is an error by console.

Any other times I've been banned on Skyblock or your other platforms? Only once I can recall, about 2/3 years ago about something chat related, abuse or inappropriate messages I can't remember. Something along those lines.

Why would I like to be unbanned?: I've got back into playing skyblock again for the past couple months or so, and I've been really enjoying it again like I used to back in classic days and early reset days. I love our community, and leaving it again will be hard and disappointing for myself, and perhaps for other players who know me as well.

I understand the rules and code of conduct, and I cannot provide a mod/staff member who banned me as it was by console. HOWEVER, if any staff are able to and if there is, please provide evidence of me with chargeback. I am certain I haven't anyways.

I appreciate you take my appeal seriously and with thought.

~ pplz

2. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
  3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    One of the gift cards used in your recent skygod upgrade was charged back. Did you get it or buy it from another player?

4. pplz

pplz Active Member

IGN:
    pplz
    I bought it from another player.

5. pplz

pplz Active Member

IGN:
    pplz
    I used an $8 one that I won in a giveaway hosted by saintschamp2010 (I think that’s his ign) and I traded grass in game for a $7 gc that i got off Ward. I used both of those plus 10 dollars for the upgrade to skygod.

6. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Saintschamp2010 charged back his purchases and unfortunately you got auto-banned because you used a gift card that he bought :( I will unban your account but Tebex queues a ban for each server (and I can't stop it) so you will get banned on the other servers when you try to log into them. Just let me know once that happens and I can re-unban.

7. pplz

pplz Active Member

IGN:
    pplz
    Ah ok thank you, appreciate the help!!

8. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.