Poster for my YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NikkiKllm, Jul 12, 2016.

1. NikkiKllm

NikkiKllm Active Member

I've been wanting to start a channel for a few weeks now, and I just started getting the equipment together. I haven't started it yet because I'm waiting for my mic to arrive, but I would like to have everything set up before I upload a video. I really need a poster for it. My YouTube name is iNikki and I'm mainly going to be doing MineCraft, and maybe a few challenges. I don't really want anything too big, but if possible, I would like my skin to be in it someway. Can anyone make one for me? Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 1.33.08 AM.png

2. NikkiKllm

NikkiKllm Active Member

Bumping ;)

3. GizzFromMV

GizzFromMV Active Member

Are you looking MC themed channel art?

I'll make you one. Give me some time (since I'm out tomorrow), it might not be the best. Any specs in particular?

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    whats ur YT acc name

5. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Nikki.jpg
    I made it.
    Thanks to the person who made mine because she gave me where she made it. :p

6. NikkiKllm

NikkiKllm Active Member

My channel name is iNikki :p
    I like what Bert did, but maybe add a little more MineCraft to it? Like a crafting bench on top. Thank you guys for helping :D

7. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    How about
    Nikki BG 2.jpg

8. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
  9. GizzFromMV

GizzFromMV Active Member

Here's what I made:

http://i.imgur.com/XOTd3Io.png

It's not the best, but it's pretty good for a starting out channel? I made sure that it catered for all types of modes, with the exception of TV. On mobile/tablet, you can see the Text as well as the two characters, and on pc you only see the stuff in the middle, not the outside stuff. As for TV, well you see everything. I didn't watermark it as I know how annoying watermarks are. :p

[​IMG]

If you'd like me to make you a simple profile picture for your YouTube as well, just msg me.

Edit: I can change the background part (with the blue + arrows) if necessary. I just didn't know what to put there.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  10. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

11. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    She'll choose urs since she doesnt want Kllm in the poster I made and I cant remove it XD

12. NikkiKllm

NikkiKllm Active Member

These are both so good - I have no clue which to choose lol.
    To everyone else: I could also use an intro to my channel which should include my name and maybe some minecraft element.
    If possible I would like two, one for Skywars and the other for the channel (which would be played in videos where I do something other than Skywars)

13. Gentleman

Gentleman Well-Known Member

What kind of intro are you searching for?

14. GizzFromMV

GizzFromMV Active Member

I don't care which one you use, but js mine was made using Photoshop CS6 + C4D, there's was made using a basic few websites :p

Also, with intros, there generally only 'free' when there based off templates. I'm sure you 'could' find someone who will do one for free, but I mean... There extremely hard to animate unless you've been practicing them for a while. People generally charge money for intros. I've been trying to get one ever since I started my lil hacker vids on Mineverse, and I still only ever got a crappy template one which I made myself since template Minecraft ones tend to look more bodgey then personalised ones.

15. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Do you know any animation software. So I make a poopy intro for myself first XD

16. GizzFromMV

GizzFromMV Active Member

I use C4D to edit the intro I used. 'blender' is where I started ahah. It's a pain to use but it's good for beginners.

You can find literally thousands of Minecraft themed templates for 'blender' online (specifically on YouTube), and even more that are just templates not for Minecraft.

So yeh, Google blender, download it, grab a template and bam. There's your intro ;p

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    So I download google blender or C4D. I got confused :p

18. GizzFromMV

GizzFromMV Active Member

I use a program called C4D which I think is usually a paid program... You download a program called Blender which is free and can edit certain templates :p

So google "Blender download" and download it, then goto Youtube and search for Minecraft themed intro templates or just intro templates in general that can be edited with Blender.

Also, I edited the original banner I made (just the background) to make it look better since I was bored:

http://i.imgur.com/2pDlaJ3.png

[​IMG]

19. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

How do you know I used a few basic websites? :t
    I used photoshop for this one

20. NikkiKllm

NikkiKllm Active Member

Stop being so talented it's making me sad >.>

For the intro people: I just want a short clip that says iNikki, it doesn't have to be too big. The other one doesn't have to say iNikki but I would like it to say Skywars somewhere :p. I don't really have much to pay, so I might just make a crappy one myself.