Resolved Possible transfer of island ownership?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SBAndroid, Jul 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Hello Staff (specifically Ker, Crew and Matt),

I am Android, my IGN is Android__x. I am cooped on an island owned by _5th, an alternate account of the user called XStooshX. I would like to become the new owner of the island owned by _5th. I seek ownership of the island because _5th is never online, and the /seen command cannot identify when he was last online. His main account XStooshX is rarely online, and he is not online when I am. He has also not responded to my /mail that I sent him. I have been cooped on the island for more than a year now, and I have loyally stayed as a member under a change in ownership. I would like for a new change in membership to be conducted, with myself as owner and _5th as a member.

If you acknowledge this request, I will be most grateful. If not, I completely understand your reasons for doing so.

Thank you,

Android__x

2. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    even though i'm not a staff, its not that simple. the owner has to come online which you said hasn't happened. you can't track them because they changed their username, i checked via namemc, the first name is advertising a different server, and the other one is cyrkus_kapus60. i'd believe that the first one is them though because their first username was Skyblock_Shop. oh, and back to the online part. since _5th is the coop leader, they'll have to transfer ownership by themselves. if i think about it, staff cannot just transfer ownership to you seeing how if _5th returned, it would not be fair to see them as a member when they have done nothing.

3. Prometheus

Prometheus Active Member Premium

IGN:
    PrometheusTheMad
    This is completely possible however circumstantial, I believe from memory it is Kerahna who handles these enquiries, likely she will check how recently the island owner was online, how much is your contribution etc to decide if it is a fair transfer. Best of luck resolving your issue

4. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Thanks Prometheus. This is what I was told when I asked Dex about the issue the other day. I hope Ker makes the decision that she believes is right.

5. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I can transfer the ownership to you once I check the logs. Which server is this for?

6. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Hello Kerahna,

Thank you for your reply. This request is for the Skyblock Survival server, skyblock.net. It is not economy, skywars or classic. I rarely venture to eco and classic and I have my own islands on those servers. I trust that your evaluation of the logs will be done in good faith, and I will respect whatever decision you make.

Again, thank you for your interest in this matter and I hope a solution can be found soon.

Thanks,

Android__x

7. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Kerahna ,

I am presenting another reason that I believe is sufficient for ownership of the island I am cooped with on Skyblock Survival to be transferred. Below is a screenshot of somebody repeatedly visiting the island, despite me kindly and then more firmly insisting that they stop the visits. This is one of the reasons why I would like ownership of the island, since the owner has not been on in months and therefore has not locked it. As only the coop leader has the power to lock and unlock islands, I am powerless to do such a thing.

Ker, I know that you are very busy with the day-to-day operations of the server, and I understand that such activity may hinder your ability to respond quickly. I will await your decision without saying anything further. Should I say anything more on the matter, feel free to disregard my request entirely.

Sincerely,

Android__x Screenshot (82).png

8. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Ask a moderator to force lock it. When Ker can, she can transfer the ownership. :)

9. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Hey Boba,

Believe it or not, I have done just that. I have asked a couple moderators to try to force lock it. Unfortunately, the island is still not locked. Either the moderators failed to lock it or they forgot about it. I trust that they are capable of doing it, given that you were once a staff member yourself. I am resorting to booting people off the island, but it is not guaranteed that booting them will dissuade them from visiting more.

I hope you get better soon with life's curveballs!

Android__x

10. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Island has been locked for the meantime, however if they are guested they can still access it.

11. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.