POLL: Old Skyblock or New?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ChipsPls, Jul 18, 2018.

?

Do you like the old Skyblock (Classic) better, Or the new Skyblock?

1. New Skyblock

54.5%
  2. Old Classic Skyblock

45.5%
  1. ChipsPls

ChipsPls Member

I personally prefer the new. Now, I miss the 22 grass - 1 diamond compared to 8, but they fixed the /enchant to be more realistic, and the economy is better I would say.

2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Classic. :/

3. Timm

Timm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    TimLatte
    Classic as well

4. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    This is difficult. When they announced that they were making the new server, classic started to get more boring. However, on classic I loved skyshop it just had everything and nobody has really been able to replicate it. The new skyshop is great (along with sky supply etc) but they just don’t give me the same feeling of og skyshop. I loved it and diamond prices were great, 22 grass for a diamond I mean that was great like amazing. I have made more friends on the newer server though so I can’t really pick. If someone remade the skyshop on classic on the new server, I would be extremely happy and make my decision the new one haha.
    Although I did get all my ranks on the new server. Hmmmm yeah plz someone re-create skyshop on the new server bc I loved it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Timm

Timm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    TimLatte
    I could ask cyk if its ok for me to re-make it.. however I wouldn't stock it as I haven't got time for that anymore

6. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    i just think it'd be awesome for it to be re-created haha

7. Cosmoz

Cosmoz Member

I Had So Much... Plus Everything Is Expensive Except For Rares, They Became Cheaper By A Long Shot. But Everything Just Got Their Price Higher :'(

8. Jarl-Penguin

Jarl-Penguin Active Member

IGN:
    Jarl_Penguin
    I like the fact that dias/rares are a lot more affordable, it helps new players/non-donors (since donors get kits with grass).

9. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Well I would choose both of them. I mean /classic was fun way back in 2012 - 2016 mostly but then it started dying, well it already was dying in these years but then when I came back in 2017 I was surprised with the server's player count being barely 20-50 players and not 100-500+ players like we used to have and then with time it got more boring and barely any updates and stuff until they announced there's gonna be a new server soon which got me excited and it being in 1.12 kinda and having custom plugins and new stuff even made me more excited to try it out and when it opened I kinda felt weird in the server but I was happy with the player count and new stuff and having neighbours, big islands and these stuff especially the new updates the developers keep adding and fixing thanks to them.

So yea I prefer both of them.

• Like Like x 1