Declined Please buff the economy in classic.

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Rioichi667, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rioichi667

Rioichi667 Member

So we all know classic is really.. empty. New players have to rely on nice people to give them stuff, or vote every day. Since grass is also a currency there, though hard to get due to lack of players, why not boost the economy there by enabling x2 grass from voting ONLY on classic, or doing a large drop party of grass? As it stands, non-ranked players get very low income in grass and resources, and ranked players get a lot. Without a lot of grass, how will people in Classic get diamonds for creeper heads/ special heads?

• No Support No Support x 1
  2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    With all my heart.. whatever suggestion it is.. i wanna see our old school getting an update, anything ✝️✝️✝️

3. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Unfortunately, I will have to decline this suggestion as the development team is unable to consider suggestions based on player-related issues such as the economy. The server gameplay suggestions category is only for suggestions that can be conducted on the backend (i.e. plugin related). The servers economy is predominantly determined by the community, so I would suggest that you create a discussion thread where the community can discuss ways to enhance and improve Classic’s economy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. Your suggestion may have not been possible, needed, etc.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.