Denied PLE_Beautiz_xX's appication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by PLE_Beautiz_xX, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLE_Beautiz_xX

PLE_Beautiz_xX Active Member

IGN:
    PLE_Beautiz_xX
    Your in-game name: PLE_Beautiz_xX
    What time zone are you in? GMT
    What country do you live in? England
    What languages do you speak? English, Spanish
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)? Yes
    Why do you think you should become mod? I think I should become mod because I have many years of experience, I try to be involved in chat even if its just trying to chat with people, i admit i don't ask people if they need help but if i notice a question I can answer I will. I feel that i have no point to ask if anyone needs help since my chats aren't usually noticed, however if i was a staff member i 100% would. I think I have been online enough recently to be considered as active.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? Monday - Friday varies, some nights I am asleep sometimes throughout the day
    between 4:30pm to 1am (if I sleep at night)/ 9pm to 6:30am (if I sleep after school)
    I must admit i have not been on for a while, but i have been coming on a lot more over last week

How long have you been playing Skyblock? I'm not 100% sure since I started playing when I was younger, at least 2 1/2 years
    Have you ever been banned in the past? I have been temp-banned for greifing once over many years of playing, due to confusion to the rules which i am now aware of.
    Do you any past experience as a moderator? Yes, i went from {Trusted}, {Moderator},{Head-Moderator} to {Admin} over 2 years and was a staff on that server for around 5 or more years.
    This faction server used to get around 150 players, until unfortunately in the past year it has been shut down due to personal issues with the owner. This has give me a good experience dealing with large groups of people young and old, i was very helpful and i'm sure i can be on this server too.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes, except i have only just signed up on forum, however i have been using it for a while.

Thank you whomever reads and i hope you consider me to be on the team! :tongueclosed::blush:

2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Pretty sure you're banned right now. ;p

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.