Player Appreciation Post <3

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by boba, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

you forever are special to me and I wouldn’t change you for the world b

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. fathercourt

fathercourt Senior Member

IGN:
    fathercourt
    ngl i thought I was going to proper cringe at this and I don't handle second hand embarrassment well so it could've made me violently ill but I'm glad ur still scared of me n i respect u for not liking cheese

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Jacko: When we first met, I wasn’t sure how fond you was of me but over the past couple of months, I got to know you so much better. You invited me onto a project with no idea on whether I would be able to benefit you but out of the kindness of your heart you did, and I’m really glad you did because it let us get to each other a lot better

You are the most kind hearted person and deserve the world, you have always been there for me and I’m sure will be for the foreseeable future.

Thanks Liam :heart:
    Pancake ~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Atomcow

Atomcow Active Member

IGN:
    Atombro
    • Like Like x 1
  5. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    deathbysora ! They helped me on my island, and showed me around the server. They were so nice. It's weird but when I was gone, I spent my time thinking about if only I just had a computer that could access MC. I asked for just one more chance to say hi to deathbysora, and to thank them :3

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    bumping if anyone wants to continue or add names. you guys made some really sweet comments :heart:

7. Birbshid

Birbshid New Member

shoutout to mythiccal/cw_127 you dont play skyblock anymore but youre awesome

8. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  9. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    i'll change the hwid on my future account if you dont include me I swear to god

adding Slybudda and Frez, my two favs

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    I still have contact with sora, I’ll make sure to send him your message (if I can find his instagram)

edit: found it and sent!

• Amazing Amazing x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  11. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Ohh yes I forgot you ahah
    added :)

12. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

Thank you too for all the free rotten flesh :)

13. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    I enjoy Eunice, Grue, and Piecake's company. They so nice and helpful! (and we hang out sometimes on their slow time)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    To my GMT+8 Gang :heart:

Thanks to
    eunice for being so amazing and such a great friend 24/7, you're always there for me and I love you so much for it :heart: Thank's for this beautiful mapart, but please never prank me and give me a heart attack like that again. Thank you for always being such a loving person and for opening your arms for me :heart:

Mai, you're one of the best friends I could've asked for :heart: Thank you or always being such a positive and loving person, you've made my last 6 months a blast! Never change yourself, you're perfect, since we first met to this day, you've always been so welcoming and I appreciate every minute we have together! I miss you so much :heart: i

Borahae, though we haven't talked nearly as much as I'd hope, you're such a great friend and I cherish every moment we have! Thank you for also being there for me when I need someone to talk to :heart:

I love you guys so much x

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I feel excluded for being in gmt+11

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Love you too, thanks for being such an amazing friend :heart: Big brother x

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

i love uuuuuuuu pancakey ur the sweetest :heart:33 i appreciate u lots, thank u for everything : pleading : continue being u ! :heart: :heart: gmt 8 gang always winning uwu
    thank u for being a great friend :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Honestly, i met lot of people on here who left for good, the one and only i owe everything to is pugzieeee

19. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

hi i wanted to bump this for my two cuties who aren't feeling the bestest today:heart:

athyrix daily reminder that you are amazing and never let anyone tell you otherwise !!!!!!!! i we've gotten really close the past few months and i want u to know that i am SUPER thankful for you, and thank you for always being sososo supportive. you are honestly such a genuine, hilarious, and caring person and your PRESENCE is a blessing and i really do cherish all the memories i've made with you. i've also said this many many times to you but i want to say it again bcs i will never be tired of saying this but i'm super proud of your growth. we were never super super super close in like 2016 but we've always been friends and seeing where you are today is honestly just so inspiring. you've come so far and i am really glad to be able to say that i've been a part of your journey (if that makes sense) and witnessing your growth!

love youuuuuu :chicken :heart: :james:

ps. WRITING THIS BCS I KNOW UR NOT FEELING WELL AND I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER ISH KINDA while u r in bed sick :heart: :heart:

--

Agent hi !!! writing this also bcs i want 2 support you. we've been talking more the past month also and i love how we have such similar interests !! you are such a wholesome person and our talks have been super eventful and interesting and i enjoy spending time with u. ty for always hyping me up too and being supportive, i hope i do the same for you!! i hope you feel better :heart: :heart: :agent: love youuuu

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  20. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

eunice :( this is so sweet and idk what to reply other than why tell me when i am sick this nearly made me cry i appreciate you so much and i am super greatful that we became really close with each other!!
    aw.png

• Funny Funny x 1