Player Appreciation Post <3

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by boba, Sep 16, 2020.

1. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    who do u appreciate lol

i like mai

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
  2. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Thanks Boba!
    I appreciate you for being an extremely kind person, you're always very bubbly and have an adorable personality.

p.jm You have stuck with me for years and I appreciate everything you've done for me. Words can't explain how amazing of a friend you are. Thank you for always being there. Love you.

eunice We have been through a lot and I appreciate you being one of the first people, if not the first, that I got close to on this server. You are such an outgoing and sweet person and I'm glad we have such a similar personality when it comes to certain things. Love you.

Bossgamer Taki (NS) YellowAsianFace WhyteDuck Nobleza Laini Very good friends I appreciate you all.

I've met a lot of good people on this server and I appreciate all the good convos/times we had! There are too many names to mention but thank you all for being very kind to me. I appreciate it.

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Atomcow

Atomcow Active Member

IGN:
    Atombro
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
  5. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    I would love to say that I love you all, but I dont know you all so that would be slightly weird! However, for everyone I have met so far, you have added so much to this experience for me (the good, the bad and the crispy), so I thank you sincerely

You all have made me a better person.

The staff team, you guys are great and there are honestly not enough words in the dictionary to describe how blow away I am by your kindness. I've had at least one convo with you all and you are really awesome people.

Meganx Hun, ik you are apart of the staff team, and for that I am so freaking proud of you, its beyond words!!!! But without you idk where I would be rn. You are such an amazing and kind person its kinda hard to remember that we only know each other in game (looking forward to our holiday xD ) Girl ilysm keep being awesome!! :heart:

Boba <3 ngl Boba, u kinda annoyed me at first, doesnt take much tbh tho xD But now you are such a sweet and caring person and its been an honour seeing you grow into an even more wonderful person. I with you the best in the future cause gosh ur smart and talented

Pillow You are amazing! You are so sweet and caring its incredible! Also ur so good at redstone it blows my tiny helpless 2 brain cells xD our island is gonna kick butt

Choco Orange ur awesome. You put up with my weirdness and rambling and are kind and caring when you answer. You are a great laugh and even after a hard day at work, you still put up with my annoying and repetitive questions. Keep rocking :p

Craney100 for whatever reason we stopped talking but i would like to say some words about you because you have had a huge impact on my life. You are kind and sweet to talk to, even better to karaoke with. you put up with my weirdness and random weird noises over calls. Even when u where going through a not so nice time you made time to talk to me and i appreciate that. Take care in whatever life has you in rn :heart:

Mai You are awesome. Not much else to say really, that phrase sums you up pretty well in my opinion! :heart:
    Keep singing hun, ur voice is beautiful

essay over, sorry if it went all sappy and blah :)
    Stay safe everyone and see you in game!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I appreciate a lot of people. I'll try mentioning them all lol.
    I appreciate all the people of skyblock. Whether they were/are a friend of mine or arent I still cherish the memories I had with them and cant wait for what the future holds

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Cookie Cookie x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Amazing Amazing x 1
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  7. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Meganx, you're such a kind, helpful person, I can't even begin to describe how much you've helped this community as a whole.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Too many people have made a positive impact on my life. Would be hard to mention you all, hopefully you know who you all are :>

Athyrix you have always been by my side, done so much for me and many others. You are an amazing soul overall, the amount of memories we have and I know there will be so many more in the making. You’ve cheered me up a bunch and I know that you’ll always have my back no matter what. Couldn’t think of anybody else I’d share the funny conversations with, nobody understands our humour lmao. A huge thank you for everything, appreciate you loads.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Amazing Amazing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  9. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Just going to list a few as it is late, if I feel like I'll edit the full list in tomorrow :p

:heart:
    This is the obly time his is gonn happen but

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  10. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I like all the british players (AND STAFF) cause they drive on the left of the road :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Aw Frez ilysm, you’re such a great girl and I miss you so much - life has meant I’m very chocabloc at the moment and I haven’t had time for voice calling many people :heart: we need to soon and i will always love u and u will always be one of my closest friends

12. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    I appreciate everyone because everyone on the server is unique in their own way :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    imagine being in anyone's list

anyways

Geo - You have meant the most to me, and I don't like to nor mean to rank my friends but if I was to, there is no one else who could come anywhere close to you. You make me happy and even if we don't talk often, I always wish the best for you and always want you to be happy. Might be a bit sappy but I'd do anything to make you happy because it's what you deserve. You're always there for everyone else and I think sometimes people may forget that you may need help too. Don't let your crown fall gorgeous.

Nobleza - I may annoy you sometimes but just know I'm thankful for you, even if I have a hard time showing it. You're such a genuine dude and you always want to help everyone. You are one of the few on this server who I appreciate and look up to. :heart:

Sharmaine Justin <3 LiamJacko - I met you three all around the same time and you guys are one of the best little friend groups I have. I love you three n it sucks that we stopped talking.

eunice - even though we aren't close, you do mean a lot to me. You always hype up my selfies regardless if I feel ugly or not. You're so wholesome. You're honestly so sweet and it's honorable.

Anyone else who I'm close to that I didn't mention - thank you guys for everything, yall have made me grow as a person.

Everyone in general I appreciate for different reasons, but I wanted to mention these 6.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Amazing Amazing x 1
  14. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I love each and everyone of you for making this server so amazing. Without your support it couldn’t be a thing so thank you.

I also want to thank al the staff for their incredible work at making the server a better place and our friend crew for making it in the first place

15. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Frez You're super sweet and you always greet everyone including me every time you come online, or every time we go online. I LOVE hearing you sing!! You made karaoke night so fun. Thanks to you and a few others, being on /economy has been super easy to get back into and fun to be a part of. Love you lots!!!

Bossgamer Hi sorry just wanted to say you're such a kind soul honestly and I've known you for years and you're still super gentle and fun to be around. You've helped me a lot in so many different ways and I appreciate that! Love you Bossy lets play Among Us again soon PLS!!

gabb y HAI omg you're so sweet honestly like I personally am very shy and awkward but you're superrrr nice to everyone, me included. It's been nice talking to you a lot more on the Discord the last few months!! You have such a cute personality omgg!!

Taki yes sorry for 2nd tag but you're a really good friend fr. REALLY nice guy and I appreciate all the convos we had. Thanks for having my back man and I always got yours g. Plus you taught me how to AWP kinda so that automatically makes you kinda cool idk !

mijiperki we kinda knew each other for years but didn't really talk much if you get me. I enjoy your accent its 11/10 plus youre super nice to me and have been for a really long time. I appreciate that, youre pr cool !

Atombow IDK but you have a super chill personality and talking to you is kinda easy. We met super randomly but glad I know you !! Thank you for hating and loving me ;)

Athyrix Super nice guy tbh and super easy to talk to. Good mentor and I appreciate everything you've done so far.

Agent Really nice to talk to and super good at art. We've known each other since years ago and I'm proud of how far you've come. You've helped me with a bunch of things here and there, and I appreciate all you've done for me and for the rest of the server.

Nobleza Love you lots fr super glad I know you and it's funny how we started talking but proud of how far you've come.

Craney100 you've always been super nice from the beginning and talking to you never gets boring. You have a really nice personality and I always enjoy our convos. Thank you for everything!!

Meganx You're so sweet no lie. It's been so fun getting to know you more through Economy. You're a gem.

BertBerry super nice guy and you have been from day 1. You've been a huge part of my overall Skyblock experience and I'm glad we got to meet! smh tho coulda pulled up and said hi in Jordan like 5 years ago :(

Pillow super nice and always using the cutest emojis!!! you have an adorable personality!! :heart:

ok am i missing anyone idk :( but i love u ALL guys ur all super duper sweet and nice !!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  16. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Mai thank you for being so kind to me since day 1. If it weren’t for your kindness I honestly have no idea where I would be today. You’ve been there since day 1, influencing me to be literally who I am today and I’m super super thankful for that. We’ve went through a lot, and I’m glad that even there was a period where we didn’t talk for almost a year that we were still able to “rekindle” (ION KNOW DONT JUDGE ME FOR THE WORD CHOICE LMFAO) our friendship. Love you

(NS) hi buddy !!!!! I don’t think I need to even say that much since I literally gave u a whole speech on how thankful I am for u when I was sleep deprived at 3am. But for real, you’re a real one and I appreciate you soso much. Thank you for putting up w/ me and even though our friendship is HELLA one sided (jk) I know u love me so it’s ok & I will always be the one to approach u and be there for u :)) :heart:
    anyhow u sux

YellowAsianFace YELLOWEY, honestly I don’t think we really talked that much in 2015-16 except for when I played league with y’all from time to time but rarely. I’m pr sure we only started talking after we both stopped playing on .net but anyhow I’m glad we did. You are super chill and I have no problem talking to you just about anything that I have going on. Thank you for always being such a good listener :heart: I know we had a disagreement and kinda drifted for the past month or so but I’m glad that we’ve been talking a bit more lately :))

p.jm we don’t talk a crap ton but all in all we’ve been friends for years and I’m appreciative of you :heart: I know that sometimes you get caught between some issues that I have and I’m sorry to be putting you in that position. You are honestly such a kind soul and you deserve only happiness. Borahae!

WhyteDuck ayoo I know I’m always teasing you and stuff but know that it’s all jokes. known you for years also and I’m glad that we reconnected again this year. Thanks for also putting up w my lame self. You’re amazing.

Taki TAK AY (-: ive only met u like 2 months ago but honestly our personality match really well (except on some things if u get me but that is ok !!!) which is great bcs talking to you is super easy and enjoyable. Thanks for being so supportive (-:

carlo Thanks for sticking by me all these years with your kindness, I love and appreciate you for everything.

Nobleza frANNy fraN fRAB I can’t believe I’ve only known u for a short while bcs it feels way longer than that. Although I do wish we had interacted before this year. Thanks for also being so supportive of me and I wish only good things to happen for you. I’m super proud of you and I know that you’ll pull through

Atombow moo cow !!! we’ve only really started talking recently but you’re already starting to mean a lot. You’re honestly a really great person and super chill and cool (maybe) and respectable. :heart: love u

Sanalove you were like the first person I really started talking to after getting back into eco. You are one of the kindest people I’ve met on here and just thank you for just being you :heart:

some other people I’m thankful af for: Vintage Bossgamer Athyrix gabb y trin juztabb

ok this has been too corny for me bye LOL

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Amazing Amazing x 2
  17. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

I appreciate whoever posts directly after me

18. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Well I guess I have to put something creative here so I'm not post farming.
    A few people just off the top of my head

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  19. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Ok I think I got some more names so let me give them:

Meganx: She’s a Queen, SHES so polite I cannot- SHES always helping and being a kind and genuine person. Can’t wait to see you in red ;)

eunice: Eunice is a very nice and amazing person and love being around her. Always funny on Discord and love harassing Uno Bot with her and Mai. She’s just one of a kind.

Agent: The most amazing person ever. Is always willing to help and is always nice when you talk to her. She’s an artist, love her procreate emojis and her art shop, she made a pretty decent bunny.

Frez: She’s sweet and kind and very nice. Love her personality and she’s very helpful and intelligent. Always been a good friend and she’s always there in any situation.

Bossgamer: He’s very helpful and helped me numerous times. He’s funny and kind and an amazing staff member, can’t thank him enough for what he’s done and how much he does.

Athyrix: An amazing staff member and Forums Admin. He’s done a lot on Forums recently and we all love it!! Thank you so much for what you’ve done and he’s also now a flight attendant so yay!

Geo: She’s really sweet and a nice friend. She’s bubbly and kind and always there. She has her own town in Ontario with bad data coverage but it’s really pretty there. She’s fun to talk too and loves to drin- I mean dance and break her hip and laugh when Babra falls in the toilet :heart:

Pillow: Always offering to help and is so kind. He’s done a lot for me like helping me build and has a lot of knowledge on redstone. He’s really smart and amazing and I can thank him enough for all the help and all the free work he’s done for me.

trin: She’s so kind! Like honestly she took the time to make me a sleigh without charging or hesitating. She’s truly amazing and I love her personality.

Devannn_: THE QUEEN. He’s literally my favourite. He’s so kind and gives me hearts and we love to discuss about dirt tra- oops! I mean Beyoncé and crowns.... he’s truly amazing and love his island!

Cyk753:
    She’s really polite and has taught me a lot. She’s basically a role model for me. She is very nice and polite and professional. She deals with everything in it’s proper manner and is truly an amazing super mod (well deserved)!

52Phenomenon: I can’t forget the last super mod! 52 is really nice and has also taught me a lot. She’s quick and comes very fast to help deal with issues. She’s super nice and a very good super moderator! She also builds a heck of a house (celebs only can enter because of the house look :eek:)

I will add more when I think about more names!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  20. Cooties

Cooties Member

IGN:
    kandy2011
    I don’t actually have people I play with in game regularly but I do appreciate you Boba <3 and trin because you’re two of the 3 people I have interacted with outside of skyblocks platforms and even though they’re small interactions here and there, your guys kindness to me and in general is something I dearly appreciate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1