Denied PlayboiEric Inappropriate Builds[Bunny] K41YU[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by NotErics, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotErics

NotErics Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NotErics
    1. PlayboiEric

2. I was banned on the Skyblock Server

3. I was banned for an inappropriate build

4. Yes I have read the rules before, granted not in a while

5. No, the ban was justified according to server policies.

6. I have been banned on prior occasions for "staff disrespect"(Waited it out, was justified), and for "duping*was not done by me"(Was resolved, and was unbanned).

7. I would like to be unbanned for reasons which I will list below.
    -The inappropriate build was on one of my alts locked islands, therefore it could not be accessed by the general public. It is true that I tpa'd iballisticbunny [helper], though I did it as a joke, I can fully see how this was not acceptable behavior. I will attach a photo of the build for reference. This is not to say that the build itself is not "inappropriate", but I do believe that from one occasion, a warning and a following ban based on the same build is excessive.

8. The staff member that banned me was K41YU [@k41YU]

9. Yes I do understand the servers rules and code of contact. I have re-read it prior to submitting this appeal to refresh myself on what is acceptable behavior.

-I take full responsibility for my actions, and would like to apologize for any inconvenience that I have caused to K41YU, iballisticbunny, and any subsequent staff affected.

-Eric
    aka PlayboiEric
    Screenshot (55).png 2020-09-09_21.08.09.png Screenshot (55).png 2020-09-09_21.08.09.png

Attached Files:

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
  3. NotErics

IGN:
    NotErics
    Thank you, not the best at using the forums ^

4. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    You understood that this joke was inappropriate and you have a long ban history, so why would you think this as acceptable? Anyone could have flown into your island and stumbled upon this. I was willing to let the first one go as you destroyed it, telling you that if you did it again you'd face the consequences. However, no more than 10 minutes later, Megan came on. I was informed that you repeated the same action that you did with me, to her. This is why you were banned.

So, based on your extensive ban history and this event, you are aware of the rules. Why should I unban you when you don't want to follow the rules in place?

5. NotErics

IGN:
    NotErics
    Understanding where you are coming from, and what I did was very wrong. The only way I can explain what I did, is that I felt invincible, that something so simple was not a serious offence, and would not honestly result in a ban. Yes I do have a ban history, and am familiar with the rules, but morally I considered what I did neutral, and a gray area. I can understand my faults. I will take the time to self reflect, and reconsider my actions to improve myself for the following times I am on the server.
    -Eric
    aka PlayboiEric

iballisticbunny6

6. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    I warned you that there would be consequences if you repeated it, which you did to Megan. The rules are there for a reason and your disregard for them was punished.

I appreciate your honesty and willingness to reflect. In saying this, it’s a 3 day ban, so I recommend you use this time to reread the rules as you mentioned you haven’t done that in a while.

7. NotErics

IGN:
    NotErics
    Now through the understanding of the severity of my actions, I see my wrong doing. With that said it was clear that I did not take the warning seriously through my response. Not to excuse my actions, it was definitely not my best course of action. I read the rules prior to my submission of this appeal, as stated above, yet would happily read them again.

iballisticbunny6

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  8. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    I've been informed by another staff member that you evaded in-game. You seemed genuinely sincere in this appeal and it's only a 3 day ban. This will be accounted for in future bans.

9. iballisticbunny6

IGN:
    SkyDwag
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.