Skyblock placing rare head safety plan

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by nebb, Sep 16, 2019.

?

do you agree

1. ya

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. na

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. nebb

nebb Active Member

hello if you are a rare head collector then you may be familiar having to be extremely careful to not place your holiday heads. But with this new and improves safety plan that will 100% be added to skyblock, it will help keep your heads safe.
    example numero uno: when accidentally placing a head, there should be a pop up to make sure that the person who placed the head wants to, and if they say no, they don't want to place it, then the head will be put back into their inventory. And if they say yeah, they want to place the head, then the head will be continued to be placed.

example numero dos: same thing as example one but a different scenario. This time, it is when you want to drop a holiday head. the same pop up will show as example 1 and blah blah blah. if they press no they will continue to drop the head and if they say yes then the head goes back in inventory.

• Support Support x 11
    • No Support No Support x 3
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
  2. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    FUll supprprot pls add this

3. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Full support. Loved the spanish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Full support I would hate to place a crew head

5. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    no support if you accidentally place a head you deserve it lmfao

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Support, would be nice to have a safeguard for your rare.

7. Thinker

Thinker Active Member

1. its an accident 2. it is not like they did anything wrong in the past to deserve it.

8. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

No support.
    People need to take more responsibility for their rares.
    We have discussed trying to protect elytra but the devs don’t want to protect them; and they aren’t the most expensive rare.

To make a safety plan, why not simply don’t have your head in your inventory. Don’t place them, or if you want to put them in an item frame, be very careful. Never have the head in your hot bar.
    Only wear your heads, or put them away if you want to sell them.

A placed head is still a rare head. If you are serious about profits and trading, I’m sure you will be careful enough with them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Super_Dave1236

Super_Dave1236 Active Member

I think I'd support.

Many players probably don't realize the value of the heads or that they can be significantly depreciated by being placed. I know I didn't understand this for a long time and I've been around for a couple years now. If not some sort of "safety plan" at least a better way to inform players about what the drop party heads are and how to take care of them would be nice. I think this would also keep newer players from getting taken advantage of or scammed after event drop parties because they don't know the item they may have received is worth much.

10. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    you don't get a retry in real life lol

11. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Neutral,

like what Krissy and Sumner said, It's pretty your own fault that you placed your own item that you shouldn't have put in your inventory/hotbar.

I know this suggestion looks safe for my very rare items that I have.

We could make this possible for Very Rare Items that are not obtainable anymore, and not doing this for obtainable/possible rares.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I'm neutral on this. I see a use for this suggestion because players can get upset when something happens to their rare items. But at the end of the day, it's your responsibility to look after your things and make sure nothing bad happens to them. I think players should just be more careful and take precaution if certain items are extremely important to them.

However, I'll remain neutral because I do understand that some players could see this as very useful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    I understand how frustrating it can be when you place a Rare Head by accident, but it is completely your fault and responsibility. Players need to be more careful when having rares in their inventory. Try avoiding placing the head in your hotbar so you don't accidentally place it.

Like 52, I am Neutral on this as I understand how this can be useful to some players.