Skyblock Pigman Spawner Issue possible fix.

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by DRlFT, Jan 6, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2019.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. DRlFT

DRlFT Active Member

IGN:
    DRlFT
    I notice that you guys removed the spawning of pigmen in the overworld due to lag, however I also think that this was a mistake and have come to what I hope you also see as a fair compromise. Instead of disabling pigmen spawning in the overworld all together, I recommend that you reduce the amount of loot the pigmen spawn that are thrown away, example being disable pigmen dropping bones because we can already get that from skeletons, also reduce the yellow dye drop rate by 30-40%, all of this is so that the people farming gold wont throw the excess items away causing lag, another precaution that you could add is the limit of amount of mobs on an island at once, say one someone has over 20 mobs on their island they are killed by clearlag/another plugin. I do hope that you change the spawners back and that you seriously consider these suggestions.

Sincerely Gold Farmers of skyblock
    -DRlFT

• No Support No Support x 2
  2. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Zombie pigmen now have standard Minecraft drops. Their dropped items and rates follow normal Minecraft mechanics and can be increased using standard enchantments such as Looting 3.

They are temporarily available only in the Nether while we make some adjustments to the way our custom plugin handles mob spawners and hoppers to ensure that the increased drop rate won't create additional lag.

3. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    No support. We used that option normally but it has contributed to the addition of more spawners and more lag. With more spawners, there is more mobs which add on to the whole lag problem. As well as it decreases the value of mob spawners.

4. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    no support, this isnt going to fix our lag issues as much of it is caused my hoppers and chests. The drops are also pretty abused by players, and your suggestion will only promote abusing.

5. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    Has We Now Have New Solve for this,This Thread Should get closed.