Pete appreciation post

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dinglesplat, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I found a random parrot on my island named Pete today. It is likely the pet of another skyblocker. However, due to it being left on my island, it is clear they do not care for their pet, and I have taken it into my custody.

2022-04-16_16.08.32.png
    Pete is now my island mascot

I do not know whose it is but no you can't have him back sorry

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    naw poor pete and puppy.

i pray every night that their owners come and collect them. For now but, you two will do an amAzing job at caring for them and this is truly admirable!

3. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    I also had a pup that belonged to my very first coop-mate. It was the sole survivor of a mass murder caused by an island visitor named something-swamp. The player harshly killed them using his body mass to push them off the edge into the void. It was just a few moments after we got our first 100 dogs. Sadly, the pup has now grown up in the same spot on my island and I have no choice but to listen to its sad howls for his owner to come back and for his family members to be avenged. :sobbing:

4. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    I forgot to mention that someone used the dead dogs grave to grow trees for wood farming.:whistling: It was the only pieces of dirt we had left. I will not name the individuals that took part in this horrendous act, instead lets hope that one day these uneducated members of our community one day see the light and correct their wrong doing.:oops: