Skyblock Pet Fights....

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by cuteymeow, Jan 7, 2021.

1. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Hey guys!
    Flamingo said in the chat How do you make your pets fight to the death? So... here I am. Making a suggestion of a random idea. This could be just a thing for fun. Perhaps an arena for pets, and possibly the players could control the pets. I know this is not a PVP server, but this is just an idea for fun.

• No Support No Support x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    This pretty much wraps it up for me, no support. It would just be too difficult and it seems a bit unnecessary in my opinion. Player PVP would be a start though I still don't see the need for that as this is a skyblock server.

3. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    what the- is that a thing you can do?? (i'd love to see my Mcnuggets face off against Mcrib)

4. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Just make your own little arena, get some wolves at passive warp and turn on pvp and hit each other’s wolf. I think this is unnecessary to implement. But I think hitting tamed mobs is disabled to protect them so maybe hit the other person, wait for the wolf to attack, then the other person’s wolf gets mad at the wolf.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    I agree with Flaming, Pancake, Kai, it's a bit unnecessary and just seems like yet another way to create lag. It's a cool idea, but not something that NEEDS to be implemented you know. But I will say, Kai is right, you can already do this - get a wolf spawner, tame them, and have them fight.

6. Laith

Laith Member

IGN:
    Laithie
    The server has been revolving about the same ideas for quite a while, get grass, get rich, and afk forever and barely come on for certain events. New ideas like those can a** a spark to the server again

7. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    I do not want to know the story behind ur Footer...