Denied [Parrot2019] DDoS Threats/Extremely Racist & Inappropriate Chat [Michael] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Parrot, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parrot

Parrot Guest

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock.
    2. In-game name: Parrot2019
    3. Full exact Ban Message: muted
    4. Did you read the rules ? yes.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? My account was hacked, the hacker targeted multiple people, threatening to DDOS, saying ni****, while spamming.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? I take full responsibility for this matter, however I was not the perpetrator.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I was banned on discord once.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? i've been unbanned

2. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Michael - i believe this was your mute

3. Parrot

Parrot Guest

bump :////

Ll

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Parrot, I apologize for the late reply.

As this is not the first time that your account has supposedly been hacked, in addition to the fact that the alleged perpetrator also happened to know the exact server that you frequently play on, your account will unfortunately have to wait out the mute, as it is still your responsibility to ensure the security of your accounts.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend setting up some sort of two-factor authentication, as well as frequently updating your password, even if you believe that your current one is already strong enough.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to continue playing as normal; however, your account will unfortunately still have to wait out the rest of the mute.

5. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.