Accepted [PainfullyInept] Looting/Griefing [K41YU] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by PainfullyInept, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainfullyInept

PainfullyInept New Member

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ):Skyblock
    2. Your username on the platform in question: PainfullyInept
    3. Full exact Ban Message: You have been banned for looting/griefing
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I took advantage of an oversight by another player and did certain actions I regret
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? No
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I have, since then, personally reached out to the "victim" in question and apologized. I know what I did was wrong, there's really no jusitfication for it, I can only hope to improve in the future and attempt to be a model player. I can completely understand this appeal being denied, I do not object to my guilt, I can only hope to rectify the wrongs I have dealt. I got lost in the moment, I was hanging out with my friends and, you know how it gets when your with the boys, tweak can occur, and that's exactly what happened in this case. I'm not entirely sure why I did it, all I know now is that I feel very guilty and must attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for reading, have a nice day (P.S I also said some "unsavory" things in chat, NOT abusive per say, but rude nonetheless)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Tagging Banning Moderator: K41YU

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Thank you for apologizing to Monster_Sparklez. I will unban you and hopefully you will "attempt to resolve this issue" by locating and returning the rest of the items that are missing. Your coop members tried their best to give back most of the items, but they weren't sure what else to do. Me and Monster will be in-game to discuss the remaining items.

4. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.