Global Owner and Visitor Island Spawn

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Mashwishi, Jul 24, 2022.

?

Do you approve this suggestion?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Mashwishi

Mashwishi Member

IGN:
    Mashwishi
    I am Mashwishi a Skyblock Survival player, But if ever anyone need this kind of feature I decided to put it as Global.

We're playing in a modern way of Skyblock and I believe feature like this should be running too in this era. Specially when player shops/economy is included.

We definitely required to have an option to set our visitor spawn and island owner spawn in different location, As an Island owner with shops I would like to set my spawn not from the shop like my storages and farm so I would easily manage thing when I got visit other store to buy/sell things and go back to my storage this will save a lot of time and effort going back and forth to my place or location. We don't want that your visitor go to your island storage/farm of course that's why we need different location for our own spawn and visitor spawn.

command with /sethome should only be applied on the USER ONLY (specially when user is in island co-op) and /setvisitor (as script or any plugin you want to use) should be created/used and applied for visitor spawn point.

I have seen a lot of same suggestion of this from year 2013 to year 2020 and it looks like nothing has been changed and I would like to suggest this kind of feature waiting for hope that this suggestion will be applied in this Sksyblock era (2022).

Responding to this thread is highly appreciated!

Thank you

- Mashwishi

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Its kind of a perk for Titans+ to have 2 homes, Main /sethome for (visitors) and /ehome for a personal use home. I don't know if this suggester realises that. So you are kind of asking for a perk many people have paid for. I understand this suggestion would add an extra home for Titans too, but in reality its giving a current perk away.

3. Mashwishi

Mashwishi Member

IGN:
    Mashwishi
    On what server by the way? Also I haven't seen any Titan ranks available in the store Classic, Survival and Economy Skyblock.

Is it the donor rank? (Sorry, I was playing in this server almost a month now so I am not familiar on old ranks)

Update: Oh, So SkyTitans have perks with this /ehome. I get it my bad

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
  4. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Yeah, Skytitans (on survival skyblock) are on specials tab on store for reference. I’m neutral on the suggestion, but yeah just adding the fact it’s a rank perk.