Overdue Ban Has Not Been Lifted!

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by GeminiThief, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeminiThief

GeminiThief New Member

Hi Skyblock Team,
    Unfortunately I have been banned from your server. Being new, I have gone through your rules in attempt to understand why I have been banned. Looking through other appeal forums, I have seen that other players receive a message stating the purpose of their ban. However, on my game, the following message is displayed:
    Kick whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server!
    Reason: The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    Your ban will be removed on 2016-08-10 at 23:03:04 MST.
    While I would like to believe that the date shows August 10th, 2016, it would be devastating to realise that my ban will last until October! Prior to my ban, I had been visiting other islands in attempt to draw inspiration for my own islands. These island owners had been very generous and offered me snow, as well as stacks of cobblestone and seeds. Is it possible that I may have been banned as this was taken to be a form of 'stealing'?
    Thanks in advance!
    Your slightly embarrassed newbie player,
    GeminiThief

Attached Files:

2. GeminiThief

GeminiThief New Member

Hi Skyblock Team,
    I am not necessarily sure if this forum was seen by one of your members, my ban has been lifted. While I am still very interested in understanding why I was banned, at the moment I am just very relieved that my island is alright (although it's puny compared to those of many devoted players!) and I'll be farming my wheat.
    Thanks again!

3. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    It was probably a 30 minute console ban. Console probably thought you were fly hacking. No need to appeal next time this happens ;)

4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.