Org Coupon - MyNameIsScarce

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Scarce, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarce

Scarce Member

Hello, so I’m gonna start with what happened. 2-3 years ago I bought the titan rank on the skywars server, and then about a week ago I returned to the skyblock server. I recognized everything here but kind of dismissed it. I bought the skytitan rank a day or two ago and then I went into the skywars server and recognized everything. I went and talked to a mod about old ranks and saying I thought I had a old rank here, he told me that the server changed and it went to mineverse, so he told me to check there. I then went to go and check on mineverse and had the titan rank on mineverse. He told me I could have my mineverse rank put into skyblock shop credit, so that’s what I’m here to try and do.

IGN on SW: MyNameIsScarce

SW Rank: Titan

Skyblock Rank: Skytitan

Which IGN Coupon to be tied to: MyNameIsScarce

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Scarce

Scarce Member

Bumped:zzz:

4. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    While we briefly had a program in place for skyblock.org donors to obtain coupon codes to purchase ranks or island expansions on skyblock.net when we shut down skyblock.org, that program ended a few weeks ago when we re-released the economy server and allowed all former Org donors to keep their old ranks.

Ranks are not transferable between Mineverse.com and Skyblock.net, and Skyblock.net staff have no access to Mineverse donation records and have no way to verify player's rank on Mineverse.

We have not implemented any ranks on Skywars at this time, so ranks are not currently obtainable there for anyone, even for Skyblock.net donors.

5. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Thank you for your thread on a donation issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.