[.ORG] [CA] Somtimz Moderator application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by somtimz, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somtimz

somtimz New Member

Your in-game name: Somtimz

How old are you? 14 years old

What timezone are you in? GTM -5

What country do you live in? I live in Ontario, Canada
    What languages do you speak? I speak English, French, and Greek.

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) I have not been banned from any servers before, and i dont plan on doing so. I make sure that i always follow the rules, and show respect to other people.

Why do you think you should be a mod? I think i should be a moderator because, I want to endorse the rules a lot more, I also like helping other players with there problems with the best of my abilities. I also feel that becoming a moderator on Skyblock.org can help me become more responsible in reality, i believe that being a moderator, can make you a good role model to other players or people around me. By being a moderator of a sever that has average 150 to 250, is a completed goal for me. Even though being a moderator can be stressful, it has its benefits. If i was a moderator on skyblock.org i think that will make me an even better person.

What qualifications do you have? I am an average known player on the server i would believe, but i am good at reasoning with people, sometimes when there are no moderators or admins on, and a player starts to spam, I try to reason with the spammer, and try to get them not to spam. I also enjoy when some player show me there islands, so i can look at all the creations, and give friendly comment about them. I get involve if anything gets out of hand, for example if people are arguing with one another, then i try to reason there problems, so that they can calm down, and at least stop arguing with each other. I also really enjoy expressing my ideas to the public, because it makes me feel good for helping out the server a bit, or giving them a suggestion that could be considered to be used in the server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I can stay on the server for about 2-4 hours daily in the afternoon when school is finished, and on weekend i can stay few extra hours longer.

How long have you been playing skyblock.org?
    Well i have been on the server since late October 2012, so i would say about 8 months i have been a player on skyblock.org for.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I was an admin on this other server i used to play on, but it was shutdown from lack of funds, but i hope to experience being a moderator again.

2. b_was_d_space

b_was_d_space Well-Known Member

Nice application, I support.

3. Icey401

Icey401 Guest

Good enough. Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.