Declined Online Shop[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Lobh, Feb 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    Hi There I don’t usually post suggestions but I have been thinking about this....

It would be nice to see some extra things added to the online shop for .net

I would propose there to be the addition of:

Guardian Spawner: 100 USD

Silk touch book: 5 USD

/kit Diamond (receive 1 diamond per day): 25 USD (Also emerald could work the same)

32 Redsand 20 USD

These are just a few I thought of... let me know what you think and if you support or not....
    Also what else would you like to by added. Maybe for classic and economy as well.

Regards
    -Lobooh

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. BennyDonut

BennyDonut Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BennyDonut
    Neutral

The idea doesn't seem bad but we would need to work on the price a lot more. Also I think this should be in the forum suggestion as the shop is online and is on the forum. Thus this thread might be closed as it is not related to game play wise.

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.