Inactive Old->new account

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Rampagexxx1, Feb 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rampagexxx1

Rampagexxx1 Member

I cannot access my rampagexxx1 account on Minecraft and want transfer everything to my new account rampagexxx0. I still have access to my old account at skyblock.com so I hope the evidence of my login on this page with my old account will be the evidence that will help me prove that it is really me.

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Hello rampage!

As far as I’m aware, Kerahna is the only person who can help you out and transfer islands but you will need to provide sufficient proof of ownership, such as a TID (Transaction ID) of the account.

If you are trying to transfer an island from /classic to /skyblock however, this is not possible unless you are just transferring from accounts rather servers too!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

If you have lost access to your account, you may need to contact Mojang and try to get it back. You have to provide your transaction receipt and relevant emails to help you. If Mojang can't help you regain access to your account, Kerahna may be able to help after seeing the email.

I'm unsure about island transfers, but I think there are some exceptions when it comes to rank/item transfers. If this happens, you will get what you've had before on the same server it was on previously.

4. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    Arguably if you have the TID you might as well recover the account. I don't think it is wise to give anyone your TID, not that Kerahna can't be trusted, but noones' forums account security is immune to compromise, and once someone has your TID, the account is essentially no longer yours.

5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.