Resolved Old Account Lost, Wanting to get Island Back.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by masterCircle, Apr 3, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

It has been 3 years since I lost my old account, CoolerandCrazy. I had a huge island, many friends, SkyKnight Rank, and many more memories. Then one day, my old mac stopped supporting minecraft/java and I couldn't update versions. Soon enough, my mac stopped letting me play it, and I was unable to play on my account ever again. That is until I got a laptop, I spent countless days trying to get my minecraft account back, and all I saw was that the email I used for that account was disabled for being idle for too long, and I couldn't recover my account ever again... But one day, I get a whole new computer, then that leads us to today. I finally create a new account and get back on minecraft again, and this is where I need help. I just want my old island back, from my old account CoolerandCrazy to this new one, masterCircle. I have picture proof of me on the account, and I have a person who knows me, BertBerry. He is in my first photo in the cake, which that also shows me having Skyknight in the chat. Just all I want is my island and stuff back. Nothing else. I just want to relive my memories and continue on through my journey. I want to come back after 3 years and make new friends. I will leave 3 pictures down below. It is all I have left from my memories. All that I recovered. Thank you for anything that you can do. (Note: the second image is a different skin because I changed my skin based off the month.) (2nd Note: This is on the skyblock server, not the old one.)
    Old_photo_1.png Old_Photo2.png Oldphoto3.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  2. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Sadly island transfers cannot be done unless you are in a coop with the account. If you did, then we could have our staff manger change the leader of the island).

Also, regarding your old mc account, have you contacted Mojang Support? If you have solid and valid proof (of you owning the previous account, trying to contact mojang etc.) due to the lost access our staff manager may also give you your rank back.

If your island isn't locked you can always visit it for nostalgia etc. But maybe it'd be worth to start fresh and make new memories? : )

3. masterCircle

Ok I can just take the rank back, and yes I have done Mojang Support but they couldn't find that account. It sucks too since I had the second highest rank on a server from a drop party, I forgot that server though :(. But if all that you can give me is my rank I am okay with that. I just really wish I got my island back, or at least some of my items like my armor and stuff. But If I really have to start from a new point, I may as well do it, I just miss my old island so much. I worked on it for so long. I don't know what other proof to give, that is all I have. I could tell you some old Usernames

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

I believe we are able to retrieve your items for you from your old island too.

I'll tag Kerahna for you and see what she says about your situation : )

5. masterCircle

Ok thank you. Hopefully this can be resolved some how soon

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    If you are looking to transfer a rank, please make a thread in the donor issues section with screenshots of your correspondence with Mojang, and your receipt from when you purchased the rank.

7. masterCircle

Here is the thing, I didn’t purchase the rank, I traded someone wither skulls and something else when wither skulls were super common when the new skyblock started. I didn’t purchase the rank, someone else got it for me and I sadly forgot who. All I know is that the trade involved wither skulls. I am sorry if this makes the whole situation for getting my island stuff and rank back more difficult.

8. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You can still open a thread with your screenshots of your correspondence with Mojang, but will need some other way to prove you are the owner of that account/rank since we won't have a receipt to work with.

9. masterCircle

Yeah I don’t really have any pictures of me in Minecraft accept for those. Though I do have me talking to BertBerry 3 years ago on discord, it is all I have left for proof that I can access. I could take a day finding the old Mac I played on and get pictures from there, so if the discord dm or anything else doesn’t prove, I will try to find stuff on the old Mac, just it may take a bit since I do not have the keyboard for it, one of my older brothers in college took it for his laptop since his keyboard on his MacBook is broken. I will try to send as much evidence as I can, including the Mac I was on, picture of Minecraft not working on that Mac, and other associated with my account. Again, thank you for anything that you can do. Here is the picture. Thank you. 51A6330F-582F-43DC-BB82-831DA08CF8DD.png 8E644AAE-4B0F-467F-83F5-2362A7801E3D.png

10. masterCircle

Btw I am waiting for a reply so I can se if there is any other way to make this work. I am trying to give you all the proof I need. I still have the email name for the account, idk if I should post it in public so If you want me to send you it any other way I can. Just the email is not working anymore. And tbh, idk if my account got hacked or anything, I just can’t find it. I haven’t been on it in 3 years so It may have gotten hacked. The last time I remember it working though is when my brother who has the keyboard for my Mac use my account to play with his friends. He used it like 1-2 weeks after I stopped playing bc my Mac wouldn’t work so it was not recent. I can try to search my old Mac later but It will take a while. I need to find a working keyboard first. Just wanted to update ya.

11. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Please do not post any personal information in public.
    When you have the information available please make a post in the donor issues section of the forum; it is only visible to staff.

12. masterCircle

Ok sorry.

13. masterCircle

Oh, and thank you for what you can do. (No my issue is not resolved tho. Still being a patient boi.)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  14. masterCircle

has anything happened

15. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

CoolerandCrazy I have handled this same exact issue actually and I was able to get my account back. Contact Mojang and say your old Gmail has expired due to it being idle over time. Then say you would like to transfer the account to a different Gmail. They will ask you your security questions that you had set. If you remember them or I believe if you get 2/3 correct they will transfer the account for you. I was able to tap into my 11-year-old brain and figured out what kinda answers I put for my account from 2011. This unfortunately is the only way you will get your account back. Also on another note, I don't think I could've picked a better well-deserving player than you to get a free Skylord rank. I hope you get your account back!

16. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
  17. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Kerahna Wait... I'm confused. I bought him skylord? And now you're telling me it got transferred to his new account?

18. masterCircle

I mean by like getting my island back. I got my rank back which is amazing jsut what about my island

wait no I had skyknight before then skam bought me skylord

Like I got the rank back, so is that enough to get my island back

I never had skylord before

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021
  19. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Oh gotcha, okay I thought I just wasted money. Never mind continue on. :hah:

20. masterCircle

until drska bought me it

I am just trying to get my island back XD

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.