Economy OG playes leaving eco

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by UrsusMaiorus, Feb 28, 2020.

1. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    In the last 2 months eco has lost almost every og player pls come back it's not the same without u guys. I mean badpeteno along with most high rollers. I truly believe eco is a better server than sb because it is easier for noobs but sb has better updates more stuff and more active people. I mean there are very few people left and IDK why. I wish we could go back to the old days of eco when I first started with at least 100 people online. I think that a major problem is people like Malaksar and Asivator clogging up the server with alts and just making them self super-rich. pls put and alt limit also add the stuff that sb has pls.

2. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    What i been saying why dont everyone just come back. We know some of the og players have been doing something important i know some of you are still here.
    Support

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Ursus you know how the server works and you know maskaler and asivator aren’t clogging it up. It’d be nice to see the old players come back and if they did coma back to a super nice smooth updated server then yeah, it might entice them to stick around for a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Don’t worry about og players, focus on making the server better so new players become experienced.
    There are many improvements to be made. The afk aspect of the game needs to be the first to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Louiemar

IGN:
    Louiemar
    True my g

6. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    You can't just control OG people's lives & start playing economy, there's a thing called education, college, or jobs?

New players have experience to the economy server.

8. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    I think the thing with economy, is that the monetary based economy is very common on other servers with skyblock. In that regard, there’s a lot of choice for people to pick and choose which server they prefer.

/skyblock is more unique with its currency of grass and rare items. It’s a gameplay feature you really don’t see as much of elsewhere, most likely explaining why it gets more players than economy.

Players will always ebb and flow, it’s the nature of games. As others have said above, the focus should be on new players; making them feel welcome, helping them if needed, and answering questions to help them get settled.

Making a suggestion to make old players play again isn’t likely to have much effect, and is outside the realms of what the staff can control.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Louiemar

IGN:
    Louiemar
    This is True