Accepted NotErics Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by NotErics, Apr 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotErics

NotErics Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NotErics
    • NotErics (and subsequent alts)
    • Skyblock
    • "Auto Quartz Mining is NOT Allowed in the Nether!
    • Rules have been read
    • No, the punishment was correct
    • I'm requesting an unban as I have taken the time to consider what I did, and regret it. I ended up using baritone in the nether in an attempt to find a way to bypass the new anti-xray feature implemented. Knowing that baritone was the reason quartz prices were 8:1 and above, I decided to capitalize on the addition to try to make extra grass. This was wrong of me as its an unfair advantage compared to others, and there were plenty of other ways to accomplish the same goal without breaking rules. I should've taken the time to reconsider before acting out of a place of selfishness.
    • I have been banned in the past
    • Novembree
    • I understand and accept our rules and code of conduct

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  2. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Hey Eric, thank you for your appeal.

I appreciate you being honest in your appeal and admitting your fault. I'm happy to hear you regret your actions as you know that automated quartz mining is NOT tolerated on our Skyblock server. As you have already stated, it gives you an unfair advantage over others, and it drastically inflated quartz prices on survival.

I hope in future that is what you do, as considering your previous offences, you should know our rules full well.

In an effort to confirm you have read and understand our rules, please explain each one (just a sentence or two) in your own words. You can find our rules and code of conduct here.

Thank you,
    Bree

3. NotErics

IGN:
    NotErics
    • Don't abuse exploits or bugs present on the server, rather tell staff so it can be sorted out.
    • Don't sell in-game items for anything not affiliated with servers owned by Noobcrew.
    • Don't destroy other players island through the use of hacks, exploits, or manually. Flying machines are also not allowed.
    • Don't take items from other players island without permission.
    • Don't scam other players out of items or services.
    • Don't kill unsuspecting players.
    • Don't bypass the alt limit set on eco or sb, 2 and 4 respectively.
    • Don't create new islands for the sole purpose of receiving extra items, this includes trading islands with more than the original islands amount of dirt.
    • Don't trade items that are noted as illegal.
    • Don't use hacks at any of the warps, movement hacks aren't allowed unless a player has access to /fly. Hacks that give an unfair advantage aren't allowed.
    • Don't advertise servers not affiliated with Noobcrew.
    • Threats made against other players (dox etc.), aren't allowed, neither are threats in the form of blackmail for any gain.
    • Builds that portray inappropriate images are not allowed, including sensitive topics, racist or hateful imagery included.
    • Names/Skins that portray sensitive or offensive topics are not allowed. Player will be banned and will get unbanned if name/skin is changed.
    • Comments that make fun of another persons race, religion, sex, sexuality, gender, etc are not allowed. (Golden rule)
    • Don't change your /nick to anything inappropriate, or use it to imitate another player/staff
    • Don't spam, or create fake messages in chat.
    • Don't falsify evidence in an effort to report another player.
    • If banned, or muted, don't get on another account to bypass the punishment, said punishment may be expended because of it.

4. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Thank you for the explanation. Can you confirm that this type of behaviour will not occur again? I also would like to make you aware that any further infractions can and will result in more harsh punishments. Thanks

5. NotErics

IGN:
    NotErics
    Can confirm that I wont be using baritone in the nether again, gotcha, new infractions will have harsher punishments.

6. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Thank you. As you have been cooperative and have admitted your fault from the beginning, along with understanding the seriousness of your punishment, I will be unbanning you. As previously stated, further infractions will be handled even more seriously.

Welcome back
    Bree

7. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.