No Voting Reward Glitch

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by RobertEGJ, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertEGJ

RobertEGJ New Member

Hey all,

Just posting to say I voted while playing, however I did not receive a grass block. I asked around and apparently this can happen if you are entering/have entered the mob arena in the same time frame as your vote took place.

There was a Mod online who I attempted to speak to (TaylorMC or something along those lines), but I guess lacking the donator colored name makes it a little hard to see in all the chat.

Obviously nothing urgent, but as a new player I'd really appreciate being able to get it as they're fairly valuable. Attached is a screenshot, just in case it's necessary. Thanks for reading! :)

Attached Files:

• Vote.png
      Vote.png
      File size:
      367.2 KB
      Views:
  2. buzzer2020

buzzer2020 Member

Sometimes it can take a few minutes to come through, also mods are busy and a lot of people post messages every minute so you can imagine how hard it is for a mod to catch one message.
    There could be a chance you voted within the 1 hour odd of the morning without realizing it?

3. RobertEGJ

RobertEGJ New Member

Exactly, decided the forum is probably a safer bet than hoping to get noticed in chat.
    I considered that, but I remember the message showing up as though the game had given me my block. Am I just bad at this or something?

4. buzzer2020

buzzer2020 Member

Did the message show up that you got your grass block in chat?
    Edit:
    I'm sure you aren't Bad It could be a one time glitch as it happens

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

The safest way is to not vote while going to the mob arena. It is best to vote the next day instead as we don't usually refund the grass block you could have got. If you catch me in game, I would be more than happy to give you a grass block.
    I will archive this in 48h since you should be fine.

6. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Looks like your question was answered. Locking and archiving. L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.