New to this, need help

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by B5Bill, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B5Bill

B5Bill New Member

recently just got the skyblock map and my leaves wont disappear/fall to the ground. also my day/night cycle is not working, its only on day. also my sapplings that i get from hitting the leaves will not grow.

other question, how do i get stuff like the hook to get silk worms from the trees and such, is it a mod pack? if so can someone point me in the right direction to install those or find mod packs for the game itself?

thanks!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    What version are you using? there are many different skyblock mods, such as ex nihilo, but some work on specific versions.

If you are using the server, the server does not offer that mod pack, and I don't know why your map wouldnt be working.
    If you are using a downloaded map, then make sure to give your saplings space to grow (e.g, no blocks around them in a 3x3 square and no blocks above them), and make sure that you have allocated enough ram to your game. Sometimes the lag can be caused by ram backlogging.

3. Timm

Timm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    TimLatte
    Your leaves will only fall if there are no log blocks around them. You may need to do /gamerule dodaylightcycle true to make the day/night cycle work.

Haven't heard of any mods that do this, sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.