New so called AntiCheat Plug-in

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Nightflaime, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Nightflaime

Nightflaime Well-Known Member

So we seen that addition of a new plug-in. Plug-ins are great and all but please make sure they work correctly. So far with this plug-in that is going to stop us from using speedmine, nuker and other various hacks that help speed up the farming process not only does it affect the above hacks but also affects legit haste and haste 2 beacon buffs (legit speedmine boost) even playing in vanilla Minecraft no hacks or beacon buffs the various blocks you break have the same affect as blocks broken with the speedmine and nuker hack they break not drop any item and then instantly reappear (new anti cheat plug-in is causing this). My suggestion is to remove this plug-in fix it so it works then reinstall it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    I agree if its affecting vanilla Minecraft it can be game ruining for players, the anti cheat needs to be better I tried my nukes and it still works fine

3. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    bump - completely agree

4. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Is it still broken?

5. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Yes very much so - especially when the servers a wee bit more laggy. I got booted for hacking a few times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Ah. I can’t be sure but the plugin did cause a bit of a stir so perhaps it’s being worked on. As for removing it, unfortunately it is part of something bigger so it may have to stay.
    At this point, just like most bug fixes with a limited devs, it will take some patience. Every bug is worth reporting though.