Closed New server inspiration

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by xxxmentiexxx2.0, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxmentiexxx2.0

xxxmentiexxx2.0 Member

Hey,

I know the contest is already finished for the new server. I didn't play for a veeerrry long time. :)

I think i build some pretty cool stuff on my island on the .org server. I don't want all this progress to get lost so here i submit my .org island as inspiration for a shop, hub, ... in the new server.

There are different buildings that can be used for different shops like farm shop, block shop, food shop,...
    Even a pretty looking but sloppy dropparty is build in because i hate redstone. Maybe needs a re-scaling for more people. The dropparty house is not centered because the white building was in the way :s

Also there is a second layer in my base with some cool looking tunnels leading to different places. I finished the tunnels, but didn't finish the outsides of it because i stopped playing right there.

Have a look on my island and i hope you can still use some inspiration from my island so my progress doesn't get lost !!!

(I tried to attach a pdf with pictures, but don't know if it worked)

Greetings,
    xxxmentiexxx

2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    There aren't going to be any more builds put in from what I believe, but your island sounds like a lovely place. :3
    I'll come visit it some time if that's ok with you. :)

3. xxxmentiexxx2.0

xxxmentiexxx2.0 Member

Hahahaha, all i could do was try and hope ;)

And your always welcome to visit ;)

4. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Would you still like this suggestion to be open or not?
    The contest is over and I feel as other people wouldn't be too pleased if your build was accepted and not theirs even though they entered the competition.

5. xxxmentiexxx2.0

xxxmentiexxx2.0 Member

Hmmm, you have a point.

I just would like cypriotmerks or noobcrew to see this. Maybe if this starts getting out of hand by more posts we can close this, and the other posts ?
    I just feel crappy that i couldn't enter the contest because i haven't checked forums in ages.

I don't really know what would be best to do here ...

6. athyrix

In my opinion you should lock the thread, people will just comment saying that you should've entered the competition when it was set.

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    All I can say is good luck as doubt cypriotmerks gonna choose your builds too since the contest is over and it would be unfair for others.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  8. xxxmentiexxx2.0

xxxmentiexxx2.0 Member

Okay, I guess that'll be the best option then.

9. athyrix

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.