Never do easter giveaway like this again

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions' started by OnceDucky, Apr 3, 2021.

1. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

pretty simple no one wants to wait hours to get a head there is a thrive to trade heads at the start and when some people cant get there heads and cant trade it kinda sucks

also we want head hunt

• No Support No Support x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

The event barely lasted over a hour

We should appreciate the fact they put their time into doing this free event for us, and people can wait for them to receive their DP head that they got for free. You can always just make a deal beforehand then trade after you get the head lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    No Support.
    Hey Chuck, I think we should remember that the staff have to place them in ec's one by one and it's a very tedious task, they're trying their hardest.
    As for trading, most people that make trades are talking even before the head is given out (myself included in that). People buying heads know that it's not instantaneous and that it's a process.

(also this thread should be placed under in-game suggestions :hah:)

4. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

I never said anything about how long the event lasted i was talking about the whole heads getting transferred and yeah it is free but most things are free besides things that are in the official shop? i mean i am not paying to make grass without the dp? i mean i am just confused about that part and yeah you could make a deal beforehand but sometimes deals are meant to be in the moment for example i made a deal with piecake to sell my head for a good deal now she got off because its taking too long by the time she is on ill be off probably

Yeah sorry about putting this thread under forum suggestions i was thinking they should do something like they did the past few years where heads go in your inventory when you win

edit: also shouldnt they have a automated system to put them in your ec? seems like people could easily be left out or forgotten about even if they have a list they could skip over someone

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2021
  5. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    just be patient
    just be patient

it will come, your the only person who was conplained about this, and trust me it used to be worse, so just be patient and you will get your head

6. Triggered

???
    I dont get what you mean here

be patient bruh

Whats your take on how they should do drop parties then? lol

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  7. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    also, not everything can be automatic, the owner has a list of everybody who won and what head the got! and if he missed somebody, the person would probs tell somebody and get it sorted!

8. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

edit edit: how can you talk about trading heads before they are given out when you dont even know if you are gonna get one or know which one you are getting

9. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    okok listen, its a game of minecraft, we are all having fun and guessing the price of the heads, since WE are the ones that set the prices on them!
    so just wait! its easy

10. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

they should do them how they use to where the heads go into your inventory instantly... did they not use to do them like that? i mean from my memory you did not have to go to /events and you would just stay on survival or economy and they would come and do the dps another problem with this is people who don't play skyblock and play eco instead will win skyblock heads because its all at /events

11. Triggered

bruh it literally says what head you won in chat, if you won then you are getting a head?

????

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

no support it is the most efficient way so far it seems i'm pretty sure they made warp event was because it lagged the servers and crash so much and no one could join back for up to 10 minutes for so many people that they made it to help and you have to take something so it works and time is the price of it being less laggy for people just wanting to play yes it takes a while to get it but it is better then some of the past dps so just be patient and you don't really want to do deals when they first come out it is better to wait see the price and go from there some are worth a few dcs if you wait a few months

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

all in all it just takes a while to get the head and i like the old way better yall have your opinions i have mine i started this to talk about something til i got my head i just feel like the old system was a lot better

14. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    the old system was laggy, on the easter 2020 drop party, i remember crashing 8 times because of the lag, this time i didnt crash at all, so overall this new system is better and i think most can agree with me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Staff only have so many hands and many things to go through.

Heads are being/will be delivered so please just be patient rather than complaining about us on the forums. We do these events so you can gain free heads. Several days of works. All we ask for is patience of the players who have received a head.

Please consider this.

16. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Actually, it was the first thing you even said.

And I don't really see the problem with it. Its fun and exciting, and then the delivery comes as fast as the staff can, and even then, it being slow doesn't hurt you! In fact, it only helps, as it helps people have time to understand the worth of the heads, so that they don't get scammed, and as people collect the heads they want, the price will start to go up, so this method not only helps people not get lowballed, but it helps them get even more out of their head.

17. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

that was about receiving the head you gained from the event not the event itself

18. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    It was very fast man and I didnt get kicked more than once!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Same it was pretty nice no wait time to join when I got on was instant was nice and smooth just sat at the edge of the map and never got kicked

20. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Compared to how the drop parties used to happens before, this is amazing. I didn’t personally see any errors in the drop party. I didn’t even get disconnected once. There was no lag, no nothing.

The only thing that may need work is the plug-in to auto-deliver the heads to the players enderchest. Other than that everything was smooth like butter.