Nether Brick

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Trickyy, Dec 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trickyy

Trickyy Active Member

IGN:
    TTrickyz
    My IGN is Crumblazing and at the moment I am buying lots of nether brick. I realize not many people have nether brick but if you do please comment below. I am aware that you can buy netherrack from /warp trade but I am looking for lower prices.

Probably buying at least a SC of nether brick! For a SC of nether brick I will pay you 6 diamonds? Since a stack of netherrack makes 16 nether brick than the real price would be 12 diamonds and I might pay you 8 diamonds at highest? Also I am buying netherrack lots! DC probably 3 Diamonds? That's about 1 grass per stack. but if you prefer I pay you 6 diamonds (1 grass per 1/2 of a stack) the highest I will pay is 5 diamonds for a DC of netherrack.

I will also be buying just stacks instead of bulk. A stack of netherrack for 1 grass and a stack of nether brick for 3-4 grass.

Also I am accepting donations of grass, diamonds, netherrack, nether brick, spawners, iron even gold all of which will go to my project of making a nether island!

[IMPORTANT] All prices negotiable.

2. megadorkvikki

megadorkvikki Well-Known Member

Ahoy there. :)
    I can donate a bit of nether brick to you sometime.
    I hope to catch you online.