.Net Isothermic Mute (Akrill)

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Brandon, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): .net
    2. In-game name: Isothermic
    3. Full exact Mute Message: Language
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? For saying an uncensored word as a farewell.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes. But never for swearing.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Because not everyone gets triggered over swear words, if the word was so bad to cop a 1 day mute, it should've been censored, but because it isn't I feel like this is an unfair mute. Players bypass all the time, receiving x hours of mutes, but mostly kicks.
    In my case, I didn't receive a verbal warning for saying the word 'fag', nor did I receive a kick to let me know that fag is a swear word and would lead to such a high punishment.

2. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Akrill for your consideration

3. Akrill

Akrill Well-Known Member

You have around 8 kicks for "language" or for being "inappropriate". This after you have been given a 3rd chance of being removed from the perm ban list twice. Don't you think you should *maybe* think through your messages a little bit, before you send them.

4. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Ok thanks.

Apart from kicked for language, how is an uncensored word suitable for 24 hour mute?

5. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Look at this comment, it's a bit confusing to understand what IS, and what ISN'T allowed to be said in chat.

6. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

This is where common sense kicks in.
    What is supposed to be a G-rated server should not allow language that is inappropriate for children. The filter cannot censor every offensive word because there are just too many to think off. Therefore players should use common sense and talk appropriately for an audience of children. The system is fine, players tend to not mind what they say.

7. Akrill

Akrill Well-Known Member

It isn't, for people that don't have a record.
    You have a pretty extensive record. And the punishment will be longer if you do it again.
    Hopefully, you'll think twice about what you say in chat in the future.

Oh, and you might want to reconsider saying things like "f*** you Akrill" when you are in the wrong. Doesn't help you out.

Locked and moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.