ASIA [JO] BertBerry's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by bERYbERRY, Feb 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

Would you like me as a moderator?

1. Yes, of course!

68.3%
  2. Sure...

5.7%
  3. Yes but you need to improve!

7.3%
  4. Uhmm.. All I can say is Good Luck!!

5.7%
  5. Neutral uh.

3.7%
  6. No, sorry! You need to improve!

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flame135

Flame135 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Flame135_
    Support, When I used to play org you were very helpful and nice to people and I know I haven't seen you in a while but I doubt your attitude has changed very much.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks for the support flame. And yes I will keep helping people cause you never knows what happen even though Ive been less active but when my laptop gets fixed ima try be active plus yup my attitude didnt really change but i became better with every feedback, post and advice.

3. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    MemeologistKid69 may I know why you rated my application no support without stating the reason cause I want to know what I can improve on as I cannot view your profile?

4. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Ops, I wont count you as a non supporter cause you came on forums since months and you barely know me and go ahead rate abusing players for no reason (not sure if you are perm banned)
    I know this post didnt make kind of sense but I wanted to reply a full explanation post when I get on my laptop when it gets fixed but seems it will take more time to get my laptop fixed so I was afraid of being "too late" to give this full explanation and I posted this not to act as some thread bumper. Waiting for my laptop to get fixed seems like an eternity so I am mostly on forums with some none working minechat..

So let me start from what I understood on why you no supported (no supported me again apart of the sudden drop in activity) so the reason is "Giving out account info to some person" which is true however. The reason I did that is when I won the monster stone egg reward from roblox's competition my brother broke my laptop which I warned him not to hit it if he gets angry and he was playing league of legends with his best friend so no one got access to my account. Now after the laptop broke, in a few hours/time roblox started his giveaway and for the first time I won something which is very rare that I got excited but I couldn't get in game as my laptop was broken so I went sad and trying to get my reward quickly cause roblox mentioned to me in a PM that if I dont get my reward before july 1 he will make a drop party in the first of july dropping the left rares and the unclaimed rare such as mine so I got to act quickly. So my first solution is try to get someone to get my reward so I started a pm with you and a few moderators to try to claim my reward and hide it for me as I only depended on these moderators and it was June 30 at night so I panicked and waited but no response yet from any of them so I had to find another way to get my prize shall I say. Then my brother gave me an idea where I give my account information (here where it all started) to his best friend so I agreed cause we know his best friend for like 3 years and he is a trustable person and also my brother gives his minecraft account to play with him and my brother uses my alt account to play together and they have been doing that for like 2 years. So I gave my brother's best friend my account info (it was almost midnight and I had to go to sleep soon) and kept on skype calling him every few minutes in case roblox gets on but he stayed all night checking but roblox was never online and by that time I informed the moderators about this idea in case some players or some of them might think I am hacked (I was worried) and then you replied and went ahead to no support me cause an applier never shares his account with anyone in case they do something behind his back but if I didn't trust him and knew him for 3 years I wouldn't give him my account info in the first place. And just to assure the staff team I changed my minecraft account email and password in the next day so I wouldn't share account with him.
    Proof:
    2017-07-06_21.03.50.jpg
    Screenshot taken in July 1 after the drop party and after me giving my brother's best friend account info in a day which I never got my reward which was pretty sad but you never know life's full of surprises and I was always unlucky when it comes to this kind of giveaway but thanks for maiiii and eleanora giving me more hope and made my day with me winning the recent giveaway that I was grateful for. So I hope you understand me the staff team and Talia also thanks for reading. Cause everyone makes mistakes and learn from them in the end which makes them better each day and I enjoyed writing this post. And if you were put in the same situation as me wouldn't you try to find some solution desperately when your prize is being dropped in a drop party in a few hours and didn't find a way out? Wouldn't you feel sad or annoyed at least? thanks for understanding me.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  5. sfrab

sfrab Member

I support this application. I estimate that it falls within the 80th percentile or so of higher quality applications submitted.

6. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks for the feedback random person. Lets hope for the best :D

7. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Support,i dont see you in game.. maybe different time zones

8. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    You seem to have changed from the last time we saw each other. Support.

9. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks for the support! I am currently inactive due to my laptop being broken. Hopefully getting it fixed soon!
    Thanks for your feedback and support and for changing your mind :p

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  10. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    you could easily use the "delete" button and re-post rather than constantly double posting.

11. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I'll do it right now cause I was lazy. Thanks though :heart:

12. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    you could easily use the "delete" button and re-post rather than constantly double posting.
    you still shouldn't have done it

13. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yeah i know. But I changed my account info though. I aint repeating this another time.

14. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Good, because I find it selfish that you're desperate for a pixel item on a block game so you give someone else your account info which you know should NOT be done by a moderator or a staff applicant. I've seen you do a few things in the past and you've managed to come up with some believable excuse. Sorry if this is rude but it's the sad truth.

15. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yep sadly but I am all over it now :D and guess I was quite blind about the truth

16. KazutoKirigaya32

KazutoKirigaya32 Active Member

Full support..

17. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    A hidden feedback I see :t just kidding. Thanks for chu support! Got any feedback or notes?

18. KazutoKirigaya32

KazutoKirigaya32 Active Member

Just dont give up :D

19. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Okay thanks!

20. Lynse

Lynse Active Member

This sever has been around since 2012 0-0?
    Support, great application and you'd make a very nice mod. I respect you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.