Accepted NeonSaysExist's Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by botia, Jul 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    • Punished account name: NeonSaysExist
    • Platform or server punished on: Skyblock Survival
    • Ban message if applicable: Death Threats, Please appeal if you believe this is wrong, bare in mind any and all death threats are treated with seriousness (report)
    • Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read the rules completely.
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? Yes, I believe this is incorrect.
    • Why should you be unbanned? I do not recall making death threats at all, I fell asleep at around 9 AM EST and before that time I don't remember telling anyone to die or to kill themselves. If you have proof, go ahead and show me.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: No punishments except warnings.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: Frez
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes, I've read all of the code of conduct and rules.

Attached Files:

2. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hey Neon, thankyou for taking the time to appeal.

I would like to thankyou for filling out the correct format and being patient.

A few of your messages where reported to me as they made several players uncomfortable due to their nature, the major one being "die". After reviewing chat logs, I have concluded that whilst these messages are not amazing, they are not particularly hurtful or threatening either. Because of this I will go ahead and unban you.

I would also like to point out that using "gay" negatively is not acceptable so please be careful of that. Please be conscious of how your words may effect people in future.

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal and you will be unbanned shortly!
    Happy skyblocking!

3. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.