Need help with my spawners

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by xXCallofMinersXx, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXCallofMinersXx

xXCallofMinersXx Member

Well first thing to note was when I bought The Premium to VIP Upgrade and then the Elite I only got the spawner from the VIP to Elite not the Premium to VIP, and the second thing is that I just broke my Cow Spawner with my silk touch and got nothing back, I have a screenshot to show, says its too large to upload

2. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    Hi, I understand you got premium to vip, and then vip to elite? You only get a spawner when upgrading to vip, not when you upgrade to elite after that. It says that on the site aswell.
    viptoelite.png

As for your spawner,
    I went to your island and checked, is there any chance it might have dropped into the void or has been picked up by another player?
    If you have discord could you maybe send me the screenshots you have(lilcupcakefreak#2810), you could also use this site ImgBB — Upload Image — Free Image Hosting and send me the links it gives for the image, or maybe try to upload them using the "upload a file" button at the bottom?

3. xXCallofMinersXx

xXCallofMinersXx Member

Hey nah there was no chance it was voided it was in my big grass center block no holes anywhere had a silk pick and everything have a screenshot of when it broke at least proving i broke it lmao it was a Cow spawner ill add you on discord and send it

4. Thinker

Thinker Active Member

Hmm, there is a very popular website called Imgur you can use.

Maybe it was CLAG or lag- there is usually lag on this server.

5. xXCallofMinersXx

xXCallofMinersXx Member

I sent it thru discord lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.