Accepted <Name: DrMontrays> <Ban reason: Death Wishes?> <Banned by: 52phenomenon>[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by DrMontrays, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrMontrays

DrMontrays New Member

Honestly I do think I derverse a ban, but not a ban for 30 days, saying death wishes right now sounds a little bit more harsh than how I said it. if you were to actually read it you could that it wasn't as serious as it sounds. I do apoligize and if I knew joking around like that would kick me off the server for a whole 30 days, (720 hours) than I would not of sent him that. the whole message wasn't about a death message also, I kind of just threw it in there for a laugh (I do get that it was not funny) I know a straight up unban would be unfair, but I truly am sorry, and idk if this is possible but maybe a shorten to the ban to like 7 or 14 days. I'm new to the server and want to play and expand my base but I can't do that for another 25 days.

2. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Please fill in the form below. 52Phenomenon will be handling this appeal.

FORMAT
    1. Your banned account name:
    2. Server you were banned on:
    3. Ban message/reason:
    4. Have you read the rules?
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms:
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?
    8. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you:
    9. Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?

3. DrMontrays

DrMontrays New Member

Your banned account name: DrMontrays
    Server you were banned on: Economy
    Ban message/reason: Death Wishes
    Have you read the rules? I read them after I signed up so Yes
    Do you think this ban was incorrect? Kind of (believe it should at most be shortened)
    Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: I haven't I'm new
    Why would you like to be unbanned? Because I did not know that Death Wishes online would cause a 30 day ban
    If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: 52Phenomenon
    Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hi there, sorry for the delay with my response. For the first time in a while I had a busy few days so was quite absent; I’m fully available now to handle things like this.

Here is a direct quote from our server rules:
    Death wishes and threats are no joke and we do not tolerate them here. You said that you read the rules when you first began playing, yet you still made such a comment. These comments can be extremely harmful and we have a zero tolerance policy towards them. The rules also state that the punishment for these offences is harsh due to the extent of the damage that such comments can have.

If you read the rules, knew the comments weren’t permitted and had large consequences, why did you still say what you did?

5. DrMontrays

DrMontrays New Member

I said it because he was really annoying me and a lot others, I know just because he was annoying me doesnt mean I should joke around like that, and now that I know you guys take that very seriously I understand a 31 day ban is reasonable

6. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.