Denied MyaThePistachio's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Myuh <3, Nov 19, 2018.

?

Support Or No?

1. Yes I Support

14.3%
  2. Neutral

14.3%
  3. No, You need a touch up

71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

About me:

I’m currently in 7th Grade and im 12 years old. My birthday is December 26th, 2005. I am currently living in Georgia (USA) I enjoy crafts, and playing skyblock on a daily basis when i’m not busy babysitting my little brother. I am very kind in helping others, and I love to meet new friends on Skyblock.

Your in-game name:

My in-game name is MyaThePistachio, However in game people are often to call me Myuh or Mya.

What time zone are you in?

EST

What country do you live in?

The United States of America ( Aka USA )

What languages do you speak?

I speak English. I have visited family in Louisiana 8 times throughout my life and I am pretty good with spanish. If I still don’t understand I am assigned to a translator app.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes, I do have 2FA enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I do have the necessary means of capturing evidence. I have recording software which is the xbox app. I have posted videos throughout the app onto my youtube account. As Well as they have a screenshotting addition I am able to use.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I believe I should become a mod because I understand when another makes a mistake and can help them work through it in a way they and myself would be able to understand. I have helped people throughout the years of activity on the server.

Active

I play on the server almost everyday and if not a good amount a week. I spend a good amount of time helping my friends and if someone needs help I do what I can. I try to get on the server whenever I can and for as long as I can.

Approachable

I am a very easy person to talk to. If anyone messages me with a question, or just wants to get to know me, I always treat them with respect, and try my best to answer whatever question they have. I always do my best to make people feel comfortable when talking to me.

Focused

If I need to finish something I tend to get sidetrack although I will be able to come back to it earlier. I have a hard time remembering important things but the little things also matter right?

Organized

I try to be as organized as possible. Of course I live with my brother and my dad so it’s kind of hard to make that happen and I spend time cleaning up mainly on Tuesdays and Fridays. Me and my bestfriend who also plays the server are really organized with just about everything.

Patient

I am a very patient person. I have to babysit my little brother everyday until my dad gets home. He is sorta a big handful but I am very patient with him even in his bad moods. I would like to consider myself patient because i handle things very good in most/ to all situations.

Reliable

I consider myself very reliable. If I make a promise to someone, or agree to do something, I will always try my best to follow through with what I said. It doesn't matter how long it takes, if I agreed to do something, I always put less important things aside until I finish what I was asked to do.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Weekdays: 1-3 hours, usually between 4:00pm and 9:00pm, but it usually depends on my homework.

Weekends: 3-7 hours. I can’t be on from 9:00 to 1:00 on Saturdays, I am not able to get online because of Karate practice.

Holidays and Summer: 3-9 hours. During holidays and summer break, I am usually able to play at least 8 hours per day.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

I have been playing skyblock since 2016 when a friend showed me this server, although I stopped playing for about 6 months in 2017.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes, I have been banned only in In-game but i have learned what I did wrong and I now know that i should do what I did.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I do not have any experience moderating in minecraft, although I have been the "moderator" of many groups throughout my life. I have organized many group projects in school and made sure that everyone did their part and that it was finished on time. I helped keep everyone on track and managed the organizational aspects of the team when building a Cerebral Palsy Boot with a group of classmates at school.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

Yes.

I have over 50 post count.

I have skype and discord, however I am much more active on discord.

I have 2FA enabled.

I have been registered on the forums for more than 1 year.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application. Please leave some constructive criticism. Please do not just rate it support or no support with nothing else. I would like to know why you think that I should or shouldn't become a moderator.

• No Support No Support x 7
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Your application is really good! I don't see you in game nor on discord. I'm on at least 3 times per week and haven't seen you. Discord, same thing but on almost everyday.

Improve your activity, and get to talk more then you can have my support.

Also you just passed the 50 messages mark so get to know the community more. I'd recommend 120 messages at the least :p

Enjoy forums! :D

3. stupidOP

stupidOP Member

IGN:
    stupidOP
    You seem quite qualified! However, I am just confused about how I am in the Eastern timezone as well but I never recall seeing you ever.

4. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

Thank you for the feedback! :)
    Im so sorry I forgot to include my discord which is : Myagurly1234_ME#9905

Im constantly on the server sometimes im just not in chat much. Aswell for the time zone i dont understand what about the time zone. ( eastern )

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2018
  5. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    You haven’t been active a lot and you
    are in my time zone. I think you need to chat more in game. and connect to the community more. You seem mature but not patient. You just hit 50 post count.
    Overall, I almost never see you helping.
    No meanness,
    No support.
    Gl tho! :)

6. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    you have all the good qualities of a Great helper! but... you lack something I look for most in applicants: Getting to know the community on a semi-personal or personal rarely anyone knows the community on a personal level. what I mean by this is in the chat, when you talk to people and you've gotten to a friendship sort of relationship people ask them about their problems ( if they are open to it) and get to know them better! I mean I always ask how the mods day was they give me either no response or they tell me well, how their day was. I respond to this either good to hear or how so?

Neutral Overall

7. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

Thank you for the feedback! I will try to build a bond with the others.

Thank you for the feedback. I know I just hit 50 post count but I just don't understand how i'm not active. Most people who say i'm " Not active " aren't active themselves. I don't know if i am miss understanding or if others are but I seem to be pretty active to people who need help! Thank you so much once again for the feedback though.

8. ILostMyKeys

ILostMyKeys Active Member

I agree with these points completely.
    Relax a bit, most people don’t seem to see you very often. I understand you’re a middle school student in 7th grade, so granted you’ll be in school a lot more with more time allocated to study. I’d advise getting more active in the evening, the weekend, or whenever you can make time. Like archerexpert777 said, you should probably try and boost your message count to be 100, 120+. You’re barely over the threshold for the minimum post count, and I hardly see you interact much on the forums. I do not play in game, so I can’t speak for your activity there’s but based on everyone else’s word, you should invest there too.

No support for now, but I think you hold potential for the future.

9. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    No support.

I haven't seen you on much, though I will look out for you more. If you are online try to be more active in chat. If I am right, you aren't the most active on forums either.

Your application is ok, though. Could use some improvement.

Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  10. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    I believe you did this on my moderator application, though I still appreciate the support
    I do too. I'm not sure if ever seen you before.
    Elaborate. What did you get banned for? Chat spam? Griefing? DDOS threats? You should be more thorough with your explanations on this application.
    You've already mentioned it above. Restating things like that looks sloppy.
    Technically it's less than a year. December 2017 is 11 months ago. Say "about" instead.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Overall, the application feels basic. You should almost write your application in terms of an essay talking about yourself. It feels very much taken off of a template. Though you are young, try to use a lot more ambiguous wording, at least to the best of your abilities. For now, no support. Improve activity on forums, in-game, and discord. Until then, my rating will not change. I wish you the best of luck :)

11. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr
    Sorry to say this however, No Support.

I Personally feel that you seem too.. Young? I Guess to be a staff member since you'll have School and Stuff which would severely kill your Free-time, I also don't really see you online much.
    However, on the Positive side of things, You do have quite a tidy application.

- Cake.

12. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

Thank you for the feedback. I try to be as active as I can.

Thank you for the feedback! I'll try to fix these things!

13. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    No Support,

I haven't seen you not very often in-game or forums, I know you need a 50 post count, but a 150 or 300+ Post count is Recommended, Chat more in game and help people.

14. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

No support you post farmed to get to 50 points, you posted over 50 times yesterday, I think someone applying for mod should know the rules they are to enforce.

15. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

Thank you for the recommendation :)

I didn't post farm all 50 in a day.

16. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

I meant you posted over 50 times yesterday on threads, not post farmed all 50 points

17. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    After removing most of the post farmed content, you no longer reach the requirements. Don’t post farm, if it happens again you will end up muted.

18. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.