My Island I have made with my friend got Clipped(Poppoppop41 & Yourfuggly)

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by poppoppop41, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppoppop41

poppoppop41 Member

Around 2 years ago me and my friend started playing mine craft on this Sky Block server. (poppoppop41and Yourfuggly), and we progressively played for around a year and a half. We had a very bid island and both ended up donating 50 dollars each to the server. We had built our island around a year and a half ago and hadn't changed it, we just collected resources and what not. We didn't know about the build limit when we made our island but we our island went around 160x50, which is outside of the 100x100 build limit I know. I hadn't gone one for a couple months until today, and when I got to my island, everything was deleted on one half of the island, by and island that now no one is using. I was wondering if there was anyway we could have our island rolled back to have our island back or if that's not possible at all, or just some sort of compensation, as we lost a lot from the clipping of our island, the main part we lived in is now gone. If you can't help us I understand.
    Thank you​
    -Pop:)

2. rodife8

rodife8 Well-Known Member

Well if your island goes beyond the allowed space, it will be cut down to fit the limits. This happened to my island and it was trimmed down a bit. And in .net I know there is no island guard so it is easy to pass the limit. Just next time watch the limit.

3. poppoppop41

poppoppop41 Member

This doesn't really help all to much at all but thanks

4. rodife8

rodife8 Well-Known Member

I do not think you will be able to get rolled back that part of the island, but you may or may not get the items from the "clipped area".

5. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Experienced Member

You cant rollback that sort of thing when its gets deleted by a new island.

6. poppoppop41

poppoppop41 Member

Is there any way I could get any compensation for the items I lost? I had half my items stored in the clipped area.

7. poppoppop41

poppoppop41 Member

Is there any way I could get any compensation for the items I lost? I had half my items stored in the clipped area.

8. RobertTheBruce

RobertTheBruce Well-Known Member

No, you will not get any compensation. In fact, if a mod looked at your island, you could have been banned for bridging!

9. McMuffin__

McMuffin__ Well-Known Member

Since you went past the 50x50 limit, there is nothing we can do.
    I'm sorry that you lost everything, I wish we could do more.
    Locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.