My Idea

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by LojixZe, Nov 20, 2017.

1. LojixZe

LojixZe Active Member

My idea: Hello, I am SpookHax and I have an idea for Skyblock.net! My idea is that there can be coop trade shop chests! I know it sounds weird and probably wont get far but it's just an idea

• Support Support x 2
  2. Shaun6430

Shaun6430 Member

Sounds Like An Alright idea +1

3. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    Do you mean having multiple people having permission to open a trade shop? If so, I agree. It makes team tradeshops easier to maintain, having multiple people being able to open the chests could mean that stock will usually be up.

However, this opens up a gate to possible theft & looting, which would be the owners fault. Regardless, this would be a good addition to the new server, since .net isnt getting too many reworks / updates.

4. IllegalWiFi

IllegalWiFi Guest

Elaborate please.

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

So essentially you want two people to be able to share a trade chest: Such as being able to have multiple people stock a shop?

If so there are a few things to consider. Firstly, that the way a trade shop works is players pay for the goods and the payment is left in the chest. Which means in a coop trade shop anyone can take the items and payment out. Then there and then you have to consider the plugin itself, which the developer would need to update and it would be open to more bugs than its worth.

I think it is simply more easy to have separate trade shops so its easier to keep tabs on who owns what and whos selling what and reduce the risk of loots.

6. poggers

poggers Senior Member

I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say here.

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral judging from what krissy and arma said

8. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    If you mean multiple people being able to open a trade chest, neutral.
    It's not a bad idea and could help coop members who are running a shared shop, but I think looting would become a problem with this.