My game crashed and I lost a lot of stuff.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Xtinct_9, Jun 30, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xtinct_9

Xtinct_9 New Member

IGN:
    Xtinct_9
    I need help!!!!
    My game crashed then when I went to restart the game and join back in it said I died I had enchanted diamond armor on plus an elytra on I had a god diamond sword, silk enchanted diamond pick, enchanted diamond pick, enchanted stone axe, enchanted shears, enchanted iron shovel, fireworks, food, and some building blocks.
    Like that is worth a lot of money and I need help.
    I know there is a way you can check my inventory when I died so I just want (whoever helps me with this) to look at my inventory to prove I'm not lying cuz I love the server and I don't want my game crashing be a thing that makes me lose a lot of grass.

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Leeeroieee if you could look into this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3. Cyk753

I have been informed that our managers spoke to you privately on this issue already. This is to repeat that staff cannot refund these items for you. We will keep the thread open incase the community would like to share with you.

4. Xtinct_9

Xtinct_9 New Member

IGN:
    Xtinct_9
    Ok yes kerahna has spoken to me but I was hoping for someone of higher power to help me out with the issue at hand

5. Cyk753

Kerahna's response is the final word on the issue. Staff cannot and will not refund items for you in this matter. You will not get a different answer from anyone else.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  6. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Cyk753 and Kerahna are correct. Staff are unable to refund valuable items lost due to player death. This is a survival server, and players must take care to not fall into the void or die while carrying their best gear.

Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.