My flower-gen

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by RageClown, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RageClown

RageClown Member

Ok, so I'll post a tutorial to my flowergen, eventhough it's very simple, but since it was requested, here you go:
    First of all you might want to download nodus, which is a modified minecraft client. This is the link:
    Scetch
    After you have clicked the link, hit "DOWNLOAD"
    You should then have a file called "NodusUpdate.jar" in your downloads. Rename this file to "minecraft.jar" and replace your old one with it. You might want to back the old one up, before you do so. Note that the mod Optifine([1.4.7] OptiFine HD C3 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more) - Minecraft Forum) is included, so you can continue using texturepacks, if you desire. Downloading Nodus is not really necessary, but I recommend it, because it speeds farming up alot.
    After you have logged in on the server, you'll have to build a grassplatform in order to make a flowergen. Mine is a 9x9 grass field, as you can see in the picture
    (note, that the dirt on the left is supposed to be grass :D)
    [​IMG]
    You don't need 81grass to build this, because it would in theory be enough to put one grass in the mid and put 80dirt around it and then wait for it to spread. After it has successfully spread out you want to get some bonemeal and stand on top of the middle block. If you installed nodus, then press "U" and a console will pop up. In this console you have to write "nuker mode smasher" and then hit enter, this will set the nuker to a mode, that destroys all 1-hit-blocks atound you. Here's a screenshot with the written command in it:
    [​IMG]
    When you're done, then open up the console by once again pressin "U". Then you want to write "nuker" in and press enter afterwards. This will activate the nuker.
    [​IMG]
    After activating the nuker, get your bonemeal out and use it on the block you're standing on(preferably the middle one). You'll notice that grass and maybe also flowers will grow and then green boxes will appear where they are, destroying them and making them drop.
    [​IMG]
    After the green boxes are gone, you can use your bonemeal again and again until you're out of it :eek:
    Remember to turn nuker off by opening the console once again, writing "nuker" and pressing enter, before you go anywhere else, because otherwise you will destroy every torch and other onehitblock on your island while walking aroung.
    People who refuse to install nodus can farm the flowers by putting bonemeal on the middle grass block, then switching to a water bucket, putting the water on top of the mid block and wait for it to flow around. The seeds and flowers will drop in the process, so you can pick up the water, use bonemeal again, put water on top if it and so on. This method is much more time intensive, but it works without nodus.
    I hope I helped you out, and if you have any questions, please send me a PM on the forums

-RageClown

2. Pumbalay9

Pumbalay9 Member

WORKS SO WELL! thank you

3. trebor911

trebor911 Member

sweet thanks i didn't install nodus though im not smart enough to but the bucket method works well!

4. PrinceOfMog

PrinceOfMog Member

Just make one with redstone and a redstone lamp. It is not hard and is very cheap to make.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. RageClown

RageClown Member

Il'l built something with redstone as soon as 1.5 is out :D if I did it right now, 1.5 would probably break it, because 1.5 breaks like everything xD

6. caza397

caza397 Well-Known Member

NUKER :D

7. kstevens00

kstevens00 New Member

Nodus is allowed, correct? Except flying.

8. RageClown

RageClown Member

9. caza397

10. kstevens00

kstevens00 New Member

11. RageClown

RageClown Member

Sup son? xD

12. caza397

13. Roblox