My ban appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by xDukeHd, May 25, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDukeHd

xDukeHd New Member

1. xDukeHD 2. PC 3. Unfair advantage 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. I have never been banned as this is my first time every on skyblock servers. 7. I was trying to join SkyWars becuase lots of people had gone in it so i tried it out but then i got banned for around a week and I don't know why and I'm trying to make sense of it since i never played before. I got banned on the spot. 8. I don't know how I will prevent myself from being banned as I have been banned for no reason. 9. The name was porkchop245 I think. 10. Yes. I have read through all the rules and accept them and both are very familiar with them.

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Hey there!

Unfortunately, we do not deal with bans on our Skywars server as Skyblock staff do not have permissions on the server. Please go to Mineverse, create an account and post an appeal over there, following their format. The Mineverse staff will be able to handle your appeal (specifically Porky - the staff member who is the banning staff member).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a private message through here or ask a staff member on Mineverse!

Thank you.
    Ban appeal closed and archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.