Denied My Application To Be Apart Of The Staff

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by a25willski (Will), Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a25willski (Will)

a25willski (Will) New Member

IGN: a25willski, (I go by the alias Will on Economy)
    What time zone am I in? ET (Eastern Time)
    What country do I live in? United States
    What languages do I speak? Just english, barely speak other languages.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? No.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? Yes, I can record footage or capture copious amounts of screenshots.
    Why do you think you would be a good addition to the staff team? I think I would be a great person to have join the staff because for one, I know the server's dying a little bit and it saddens me. I haven't played this game in 3 years and feel I have matured a lot and can help bring some knowledge and charisma to shine down on everybody and make everyone have a great time. I can be seen as a realist. I am described as charismatic and honest. I know when to put my foot down and when to say no. I also loved this server growing up.
    How long can you be active on the server? I'm on pretty much for hours on end.
    How long have you played Skyblock? Since the war of 1812, haha. But in all seriousness, about 5 years now.
    Have I ever been banned on this server or the forums? No, I'm new to the forums. I've never been banned either.
    Do you have any experience being a staff member? Twice but that's it, I've applied for staff once on a different server.

Do I think I meet the requirements to be a good staff member? Yes, I do. I want to meet all of the other staff and keep on making more friends! I love this community, they helped me go through some rough times so why can't I be there for them too? Please take this into consideration. Thank you for reading :D

2. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hi! I spoke to you in-game. At this time unfortunately you don't meet the requirements, they can be found in the link below. Don't let this discourage you, feel free to reapply in the future after you've met the requirements! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.