Accepted My Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by kaktuskaktus, Dec 3, 2021.

?

Hi

1. Hi

2. Hi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
    Hi! I'm katuskatus! I've been banned from Dexuby. Banned from homophobia. Hello I'm creating an appeal because I'm not of that dexuby made sure that I did it on the server. I didn't do "homophobia" to anybody or anyone. And the server shouldn't care about my life and its like spying. Thank you!

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Please make sure you read this thread here so that you are familiar with this section's rules and tips. Appeals should use the format given below. You can edit it into your original thread post, or you can leave a comment below with the format. Thank you!
    • Punished account name:
    • Platform or server punished on:
    • Ban message if applicable:
    • Have you read the rules?
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?
    • Why should you be unbanned?
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock:
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you:
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?
    You can find the code of conduct here.
    You can find the server rules here.

3. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
    i just did that read my msg again

4. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
    Hi! I'm katuskatus! I've been banned from Dexuby. Banned from homophobia. And banned on skyblock survival, Hello, I'm creating an appeal because I'm not of that dexuby made sure that I did it on the server. I didn't do "homophobia" to anybody or anyone. And the server shouldn't care about my life and it's like spying. Thank you!

5. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Hi kaktus, I noticed you deleted your original appeal and created a new one. I'm not sure your reasoning for this, but my response is still the same. Please thoroughly read through my post before making a response, thanks.

You were banned for homophobia as you explicitly said, "I hate gay people". Being hateful towards any group of people, any religion or orientation is not tolerated on skyblock. Even if you don't agree with others on this topic, that does not give you the right to be hateful and rude towards them. I have clear, irrefutable screenshots of you saying this and many others were present at the time. Lying in your appeal will not aid you in having your appeal accepted.

Your comment goes against our rules and code of conduct, more specifically, our rule against inappropriate/disrespectful comments, and heading 4 and 6 in our code of conduct. The code of conduct outlines:

As I said before, to continue along in this appeal please explain to me in your own words what our rule about disrespectful comments and our code of conduct heading 6 means (reference above), and how being hateful towards a group of people would effect them. By doing this, it shows me you understand why you were punished and also have thought more deeply about how your comments hurt other people.

Again, please be honest in your appeal, lying won't help you.

Thank you,
    Bree

6. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
    Hi! I'm katuskatus! I've been banned from Dexuby. Banned from homophobia. And banned on skyblock survival, Hello, I'm creating an appeal because I'm not of that dexuby made sure that I did it on the server. I didn't do "homophobia" to anybody or anyone. And the server shouldn't care about my life and it's like spying. Thank you!

7. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    If you do not want to be serious and make an effort to explain your wrongful actions and apologize, I do not wish to continue in this appeal. We are not "spying" on your life, you wrote the comment in our server and we reserve the right to punish for it as it breaks our rules and code of conduct, which I already explained to you.

If you want a chance of being unbanned, I recommend you own up to your mistakes and make strides in following the outline I left for you.

Once again, I have clear, irrefutable, unedited screenshots of you saying "I hate gay people". Please do not lie. This is your final chance. Follow the quote below to continue, and I recommend being honest.

8. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
    Novembree I'm very sorry and I promise I won't do it again. also I love this server so much and can't handle playing this server for 1 month.pls I'm so sorry I won't do it again

9. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
  10. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
  11. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
  12. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Hi kaktus, please be patient when waiting for a response from me. I have a life outside of Minecraft and have my own priorities, I will respond when I have time.

That being said, thank you for apologizing and promising not to continue with this behaviour, however I want to confirm you understand why your actions were very wrong. I need you to explain to me why your actions were wrong so I know you fully understand why you were punished and aren't just apologizing as a "get out of jail free card".

In your next reply, in your own words, please explain what our rule about disrespectful comments and our code of conduct heading 6 means. Just write 1-3 sentences about what each rule means and explain why skyblock enforces these rules. (Rules are in the spoiler for you to read).

Thank you,
    Bree

13. kaktuskaktus

kaktuskaktus Member

IGN:
    kaktuskaktus
    I am so sorry for being hateful, not kind. I am really a jerk. And should be a better person. And everybody can do their things. Also, it is not right to be mean or being rude.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  14. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Thank you for this. I have thought about this situation and have decided I will accept your appeal and I will be decreasing your ban from 31 days to 7 days. This is so that you realize your comments have real-world consequences and should deter you from doing anything like this in the future.

While you wait out your 7 day ban, I ask that you please re-read our rules and code of conduct thoroughly so you don't break our rules in the future. As this is my final decision, please do not create any more appeals.

Have a nice day and see you again in a week's time!

Bree

15. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.