My Account Was Glitched!

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GrayPlezMC, Jan 1, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayPlezMC

GrayPlezMC New Member

I have been playing for over 5 months now and I was going to apply for staff even though I don't really ever talk in chat ever. So I hopped on Minecraft and everything reset my island everything! Even my freaking rank! I'm super scared as you can tell... My forums were also reset there is literally nothing about me! Even if you go on the server it says nothing about me. It's like I was never here! Please help as I was super excited to apply for staff due to my compassion for the server. My thinking is that sense it is the new year now a glitch was in my account which reset all my stuff. Thank you for all of your help in advanced.

2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Are you sure you were playing on this server? The forums hasn't ever been reset. You wouldn'tve lost your account.
    What ip did you connect with?

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    What IP did you use to type to join the server?

4. GrayPlezMC

GrayPlezMC New Member

I did Skyblock.net and yes I'm sure it was the same server. I was planning on being a helper and when I got on forums... this happened!

5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Forums hasn't been reset. Do you recognise anything here, or is this all new to you?

6. GrayPlezMC

GrayPlezMC New Member

I recognize everything. I've been on here a lot but all my posts are gone! Literally everything I've worked/done is gone.

7. GrayPlezMC

GrayPlezMC New Member

Please do help as soon as possible, for I am super scared and it has been a strong desire of mine to be a staff on this server.

8. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    So you're telling me you came back and your rank was deleted and so was your forums account?

9. GrayPlezMC

GrayPlezMC New Member

Yes, that is what happened. I had VIP rank and over 400 posts. This was completely random and something I don't really no that much about. That is why I thought it could be a glitch of the new year.

10. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    There is no such thing as a VIP rank on this server lol

11. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    As said before, it wasn't this server that you've been playing on. We have never had a VIP rank.
    EDIT: The new skyblock.org has come back, that now has a vip rank, however you would have had the rank carried over.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  12. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

13. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Ive played this server for a while too. Though ive never seen your name around. Maybe try /classic lol

14. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and/or archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.