Skyblock Multiple/sethome

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by iQuestionLogic, Sep 2, 2019.

?

Yay or Nay

1. Yay

81.3%
  2. Nay

18.8%
  1. iQuestionLogic

iQuestionLogic Active Member Premium

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    Expand the /sethome command to allow for multiple teleport/home locations. For example:
    /sethome - would be your main visitor spawn.
    /sethome storage - to set a teleport location for a storage room,
    /home storage - to teleport to the storage room.

(Accidentally posted this on forum suggestions before)

------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT

Three variants of this suggestion:
    1. All players - Make multiple homes a feature for all players non-ranked or ranked, and not only for Skytitans.
    2. Only ranked - Make multiple homes a rank feature. Maybe it is not a feature for non-ranked players, but as you upgrade you receive an additional home location to add (Knight = 1, King = 2 ... Titan = 5).
    3. Skylord+ - If devs don't like the idea of giving non-fly players easier transport, you can take variant 2 and start it at Skylord (Lord = 1, God = 2, Titan = 3).
    I understand variants 2 and 3 may be rejected as they include donor perk changes, in this case the original suggestion still stands - 'Allow for easier transport with multiple /sethomes'.

• Support Support x 10
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    This exists in a way,
    /sethome is a command for all players to use to change their location of their spawn point

there is a command named /esethome which only works for sky titans and up that allows you to do what your suggesting
    when you type /esethome it sets a personal home at the location you typed the command at and when you do /homes it takes you to that location and does not interfere with your /sethome aka your spawn point.

are you suggesting we add this for all players? or allow skytitans+ to do /esethome (name) then do /home (Setname)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. iQuestionLogic

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    Didn’t know about the /esethome either!

Yes, something similar but allow for more locations. Maybe non-donors don’t have access to it, but then with every rank upgrade you are allowed one more location to add. Or maybe non-donors are allowed only one (extra location), then Knights are allowed 2, kings allowed 3 etc.

Main point being allowing for more points/locations to teleport to within your island for efficiency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Support I totally agree this would be much better for transportation I just don’t know if this suggestion will be allowed or not but that’s not up to me

5. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

I believe any player may have access to another location via the /homes command. All you have to do is sleep in a bed in a place you have access to. Feel free to double check me on this.

6. iQuestionLogic

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me (non-rank).

It doesn’t even say ‘insufficient permission’ or ‘invalid command’ which is strange.

7. iQuestionLogic

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    Bumperinoooo

8. ebagcoder

ebagcoder Member

IGN:
    Ebagcoder
    I think this would be a good idea for people with a big island and want to get around without having /fly. I also think i would help visitors find their way around your island.

9. iQuestionLogic

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    UPDATE

Three variants of this suggestion:
    1. All players - Make multiple homes a feature for all players non-ranked or ranked, and not only for Skytitans.
    2. Only ranked - Make multiple homes a rank feature. Maybe it is not a feature for non-ranked players, but as you upgrade you receive an additional home location to add (Knight = 1, King = 2 ... Titan = 5).
    3. Skylord+ - If devs don't like the idea of giving non-fly players easier transport, you can take variant 2 and start it at Skylord (Lord = 1, God = 2, Titan = 3).
    I understand variants 2 and 3 may be rejected as they include donor perk changes, in this case the original suggestion still stands - 'Allow for easier transport with multiple /sethomes'.

10. LadyAnkie

LadyAnkie Active Member

IGN:
    LadyAnkie
    We have multiple sethomes already and its not like the island you are on are So big you need more than one.

11. iQuestionLogic

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    Cheeky Bump

12. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    no-support for now as /esethome already exists for skytitans and it's something people have paid for.