Declined Multiple Premiums to allow multi-colored usernames

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Ca1, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

The title really says it all, it’s kind of like the Skytitan /nick command where you get to use colours, but for forums premium and every colour you have unlocked is a colour you get to use when customising your username.

• Neutral Neutral x 4
    • Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I don't think xenforo forums allow that kind of customization... but you would have to confirm with devs

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    So your saying people with 4 premium ranks is to get many colors in their name?

If it's 4 colors only, It wouldn't go with a perfect style though.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  4. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Neutral, I'm not sure this would be a good look for forums.

How would it be changed? Currently managers are the only people with the permission to set customs titles, with super mods being able to modify them once set - would they be the only people who could change/ modify this too?

5. GrannyKord

GrannyKord A little bit wicked Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Kord
    I've got all 4 premiums here but tbh I think just having one as the main color for name is fine.

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Krissy is right on this situation. XenForo does not allow such in depth customisation of the names. Mutli-coloured names would also be a tiny bit difficult to read in my opinion in the way that they could be too bright. I feel like it does not accurately represent the forums properly either and the way premiums currently are displayed is fine. They have access to multiple different premium colours now.

Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    Unfortunately after looking at it we have decided that we will not be adding this feature. We felt like this would not be possible or needed on the forums, so your suggestion has been declined. Feel free to create a new suggestion, we're always looking for new additions!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Forums Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.