Declined Multi Crate Open

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by himatthew, Jul 2, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himatthew

himatthew Member

use settings to choose how many crates to open and just multiply rewards by that much. prob cap at 10 or something

• No Support No Support x 1
  2. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    There is already a suggestion to remove the animation which Drogo thinks is sufficient to speed up the process of redeeming vote keys.
    Opening many at once will lead to inventory overload and probably lost prizes.

3. himatthew

himatthew Member

I think that as long as its just for voter crates, unless you get tons of cobble for the first few spins, a cap of about 10x spins will lead to lost cobble. If you are gonna open crates without a row of inventory available I say its your own fault.

4. himatthew

himatthew Member

Also, cobble prizes should give less cobble, I don't think anybody will be unhappy because they got 1 stack of cobble instead of 3. Anything good that you can get from voter crates stack, so unless you don't have any slots left, you shouldn't have to worry about losing anything valuable

5. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    But then you would have to visit home more often to offload in order to keep 9 slots open.
    Even with 9 slots open if you win 3stacks of cobble 3 times, anything win after that, is lost.
    If the animation was removed and the prize went straight into inventory you would only have to keep one spot open because then you only risk overflow if you win cobble.

6. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    yea, i think just skipping the animation if preferred. like you’re able to exit the animation, but it doesn’t stop, then the prize is given once the animation would stop. i would support this if the suggestion rather said, let the player skip the animation if they preferred to do so, so that the prize can be given out faster.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  7. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

There is already a suggestion to skip the animation mate, also you disagreed with drogo then reinforced what drogo said

8. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    edited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.